Little boy

Now her mom left the room but shelly was thinking about the incident happened with her.

"Who throw that wooden box on me? Now I will definitely check the basement" she thought in her mind.

In the afternoon when she was all alone with her mother. Her father was at office.

"I'm going to sleep for sometime. If you need anything you can ask me" said Jenny.

"Ok Mom" said Shelly.

Jenny went to her room. Now Shelly was sitting alone on the couch of the drawing room watching videos on her phone. A sudden she heard a boy's voice who was sobbing. The voice was coming again from the basement. She moved towards the basement , switching on her phone's flashlight. She opened the door of the Basement and saw some toys lying on the floor of the Basement. In that toy's she found that wooden box which was thrown on her before.

When she moved forward a very disgusting smell crossed through her nostrils. It was like a goat or pig had died in there. Without exploring more she came out of the Basement and closed the door. She had also taken out that wooden box out of the Basement.

"Let's open it. I want to see what's in it" she thought.

She took that wooden box to her room. The wooden box was some inches bigger than her hand. There was a button in the centre of that box. She clicked it and the box opened. She saw inside and found a photo.

"Who's photo is this" said Shelly.

It was a photo of a family. A young boy, his mother and his father. But the photo of the father was not clear. She put the box in the drawer of her desk and went towards stairs.
While she was going downstairs.

"Give me my box back" whispered a little boy.

"Who's that?" asked Shelly turning back.

She saw a little boy who's face was half visible from her room. He was staring at her.

"Who are you? How did you get into the house?" Asked Shelly.

The boy suddenly started crying and came out of the room. His eyes were completely black and his face, arms and legs were becoming pale. He ran towards Shelly. She lost her balance and fell down from stairs. Her head started bleeding as she got a cut.
With her barely open eyes she saw the boy laughing and then she fainted.

Jenny woke up by hearing a bang downstairs.

"What's that noise? Shelly! Shelly!" Said Jenny.

But she got no response from Shelly. She comes out of the room and moved towards the stairs.

"Shelly!" Jenny screamed.

She immediately picked up her phone and called 911.

"Hello! My daughter had fallen from the stairs and got a deep cut on her head" Jenny spoke the half sentence as she didn't get any response from the other side.

"Hello! Please answer"Jenny screamed.

A sudden she heard sobbing of a little boy on phone and after some time a voice came from the phone.

"Leave my house" a little boy screamed.

Jenny got frightened by the voice and the phone fell down from her hand. When she got down to pick it up she saw........

A/N

Hi guy's please tell me your reviews. You like this part or not. I'm trying to improve as I can.