Chapter 1

Um hey I'm Lexi :P my username is CalumHoodtho22 so you should follow me and I hope you like this story, here's the first chapter.!

>.<

I walk out down the sidewalk, singing along to Nirvana.

"come as you are, as you were..." The wind blows against my face as I try to bare the coldness outside. I'm quite used to the cold. Rhode Island isn't that warm, to be honest.
Once I find the park, I sit on the bench and close my eyes. I try to think of a better life. Try to think of when my mom loved me...was that ever true? When my parents cared? Maybe I was too young to realize i used to be loved. I doubt it.
I feel a warm tear fall down. Shit. Fuck. Don't cry. Stop, it Alexandria.
I open my eyes. I chew on my lip as a boy walks by. He has a couple Asian features, but I know well enough to know he's clearly not Asian. He's cute. He has the prettiest brown eyes and black hair.

"Hi...are you okay?" He asks. It sounds like He has an accent, But I can't really tell. I quickly wipe my tears and try to force a smile.

"Yeah, Yeah..I'm fine." He sits next to me and smiles a genuine smile.

"I'm calum." He has a think Australian accent. It makes him a lot more attractive.

"I'm Alexandria. But I guess you could call me Alex."

"Is that what your friends call ya?" He asks.

"No. Don't have any." I let out a small laugh.

"Why not?"

"I don't know." I giggle in a sarcastic tone.

"Ill be your friend." He laughs. For once I laugh...genuinely. I smile at him and he giggles.

"Are you doing anything?"

"When?"

"Right now."

"No."

"You wanna go to sonic?"

"I don't know.."

"You said you weren't doing anything. Could I change that?" He smiles. I open my mouth to speak but he doesn't let me. He grabs my hand and jumps up.