Realisation I

Reves can't help but smile the entire day after both him and Cale mate for the first time.

Sure, this isn't their first time experiencing it. Both of them had their firsts, yet this felt like a first for them.

Reves now claim his beloved as his, and no one could change that.

If ever anyone would find out that they've just mate for the first time and lied about being married beforehand. It would toll them a heart attack.

Fortunately for them, no one did. They just assumed it's normal for newlyweds.

That's when a month passed by and this misunderstanding continues on without a hitch.

It felt a bliss for Cale, waking up with his alpha by his side, to be loved and cared for everyday.

Giving each other playful kisses at mornings, longing for their touch during afternoons, and making love at evenings.

They wouldn't get enough for another these past weeks.

It was reckless, but who cares? They finally have each other and who would stop them?

They're now just some two nobody commoners in love and happily married. It was a blessing and a miracle.

Until another blessing arrives at their doorsteps.

.

"Reves."

As the alpha was called, Reves turn around to his omega radiating with brightness.

Reves could tell what's up, but isn't sure. "What is it, my love?" he's curious.

Cale had his grin widen in excitement, "I am expecting!"

Reves couldn't mask his joy! He scoop Cale onto his arms, and gently swing around their humble abode.

Their cabin is filled with overwhelming laughter, as they welcome another member to their small family.

And so, both celebrate this news the whole day. Inviting their neighbours to join them for a feast for the night.

This is just the beginning.

However, Cale felt grateful and blessed for the second life his alpha had provide him to. He's finally happy.

At last.

From a miserable and blemished omega, to the most happiest one that ever lived. It's too much to be true.

Now he's carrying their bundle of love. Hoping that this child will live happily as he does.

Gods. Or anyone that ever heard this silent prayers of his. May his family strive for love and happiness in the days ahead of them.

.

Wake up.

Like a whisper, it kept ringing to the ear.

Reves woke up from the sudden malaise, it's giving him chills down from his spine. He look at his side, and sigh at the sight.

Cale has been clingy these days, it's no wonder he'd gotten adorable by each seasons passing.

With a deep sigh, Reves got up their bed. He carefully wrap his omega warmly, not wanting to disturb his sleep.

He went outside, inhaling and exhaling the cool breeze in the darkness. Reves had been completing about this peacefulness.

Ever since he'd given up his reign of terror, the awfully unfamiliar peace has kept him sane. More sane than he ever was before. Its not the thought of keeping his possessions for himself. Not the fear of not gaining anything. But it's simply him. Cale simply changed him into more humane.

The trepidation kept him up, though he doesn't know why. Only a clue.

Sighs, "Just what do you what?" he said, low enough like a whisper to himself.

With a rang, a response echoes in his ear. 'Cale Barrow.'

'So it's him after all.' Reves thought to himself.

"I'm done with those immortality bullshits, Sealed God." he said with contempt. "I believe it's time for you to move on and find a substitute."

'Why?' asked the enrage god, 'Was the power I've given you not enough?'

'Don't I've been trying my best to help you become a god?! Do not mock my benevolence, Cale Barrow!'

A sneer came out, 'Bullshit.'

"I no longer want to become one. I apologise and appreciate the effort you went through. However, I think it is time for me to let go of my childish dreams."

'How dare you...'

Like an angry person, their final words came like thunder.

'I'LL MAKE YOU PAY, CALE BARROW!'

With that, the god vanished. Determined to bring vengeance at Reves.

Another deep sigh came out. Though, Reves felt like he made the right choice.

Although, he already left his mask behind for a fresh start. The haunting of his sin still lingers around his mind. He'll become a father soon, and he wish for his children not to bear the same madness as he does.

Reves sighs, he took a breather before heading back to his sleeping wife.

Cale looks cute when asleep, especially now he's round with his child. He can't but think negatively about their future. Where he couldn't reach his omega's voice, the tormenting cries of his children, his horrors came to light. Reves had none of it.

He ignored that heavy feeling nonetheless.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A lovely yet cool morning swept through the village, at early October.

However, it's not a pleasant one.

"Cale?!"

Reves suddenly let out a shrill, as he watch his beloved collapse before him. Cradling the omega down on his arms.

To be continued

Its been a long time, but hello:)

I'm sorry if I haven't update this last week, reasons... Again... :')

Betaread by: Kafkuuu