The End of the Night

As the night progressed, Olivia found herself engrossed in the captivating world of TikTok, her eyes glued to the screen. Unbeknownst to her, the edge of her Pull-Up was slightly visible. However, Olivia's fixation on her cell phone was so intense that she failed to notice the exposure of her childish undergarment. The allure of the digital world was so powerful that she remained oblivious to her appearance.

Time passed, and Cameron called out to Olivia, interrupting her TikTok session, to inform her that they would be having pizza for dinner. Olivia's initial disappointment at having to leave her cell phone behind was quickly overshadowed by her hunger. She devoured her pizza eagerly, eating at an astonishing speed. Cameron observed this and silently noted that things would change soon.

Later in the evening, as it approached bedtime, Cameron made their way to Olivia's side. They gently requested that she stand up, their tone carrying a hint of authority. Olivia, still clutching her cell phone tightly, barely registered Cameron's presence. Oblivious to their intentions, she rose from the sofa, barely acknowledging their request.

Cameron took hold of Olivia's waistband and carefully pulled her pants down, exposing the Pull-Up underneath. Their actions were deliberate, treating Olivia as they would a young child. They inspected the Pull-Up, a mixture of concern and determination evident on their face. It was a silent reminder of Olivia's regression journey and the need for guidance and supervision.

Eventually, the time to sleep arrived. Olivia, tired from the day's events, made her way to her bed. However, her cell phone remained in Cameron's possession. The chapter concluded with Olivia drifting off to sleep, her dreams filled with digital landscapes, while Cameron held onto her cell phone, ensuring that the boundaries and structure of Olivia's regression process were maintained.

With the house finally silent, Cameron took the opportunity to call Cassie, Olivia's mother. They wanted to share updates on Olivia's progress and discuss the day's events. Cassie listened intently as Cameron recounted how Olivia had her first accident and successfully completed the challenges so far. A mixture of pride and anticipation filled Cassie's voice as she expressed her desire to have her daughter back.

Cassie then made a request that touched Cameron's heart. She expressed her desire to have videos of Olivia's regression journey, to witness the transformation first hand. Cameron agreed without hesitation, understanding the importance of keeping Cassie involved in Olivia's life during this unique process.

During the conversation, Cassie mentioned that there were more children's clothes in Olivia's room. She kept some of Olivia's old clothes and suggested that, if Cameron thought it appropriate, Olivia could wear them as part of her regression experience. Cameron expressed his gratitude for Cassie's support and assured her that they would consider it.

After ending the call, Cameron's curiosity led them to Olivia's room. Inside, they discovered a carefully arranged collection of children's clothing. The clothes reflected Olivia's past, a reminder of her carefree, innocent days. Among the pieces were dresses adorned with colorful prints, jumpsuits with playful designs and T-shirts with beloved cartoon characters. The room seemed to exude a soft nostalgia, a testament to Olivia's growth and the memories she'd left behind.

Cameron carefully examined each garment, his fingers tracing the soft fabric and admiring the craftsmanship. They recognized the sentimental value these clothes had, representing Olivia's journey back to a simpler time. With a sense of security and appreciation, Cameron acknowledged Cassie's thoughtful gesture.

As the night darkened, Cameron's weariness caught up with them. They closed the door to Olivia's room, leaving the clothes behind for now. Thinking of Olivia's progress and the support they had received, Cameron settled into his own bed, ready to rest and prepare for the adventures that awaited them in the days to come.

Next chapters will have photos, Take a look at my Oshi no ko fanfic.

Link of chapter
https://ko-fi.com/post/Regressing-Olivia-Nannys-Plan-F1F0OKWLI