♡ 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 6 ♡

Start from the beginning

"IM INNOCENT, SHE KNOWS THAT"
Billy looked around frantically than his eyes landed on you and Sidney. You swear you saw a slight smirk on his face but when you blinked you saw the same expression he had on before.
"SIDNEY , Y/N YOU GUYS KNOW I WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO YOU!! TELL THEM!!"

The cop car slammed shut trapping Billy inside, but even though the door was closed you could still partially hear Billy's pleas to be let go or the he was 'innocent'
As the cop car started pulling away Tatums red car pulled into its spot.
"OMG , Y/N , SIDNEY ARE YOU TWO OKAY, DID THAT ASSHOLE TOUCH YOU?"
Tatum yelled frantically jumping out of her car and started making her way over to you two in a hurry.
" we're ok Tate. The paramedics checked Sidney out and said she had no major injuries just a few bruises."
You said for Sidney since for the last little while whenever she got asked a question she would either hum, or shake her head in response letting you and everyone else know she wasn't in the mood to talk.
"Ok that's good, k let's get back to my house, I'm sure we're all tired and need showers. Especially you two. One of you got chased by a homicidal maniac! And the other is drenched in sweat after running halfway across Woodsboro!"

Tatum was right you did in fact need a shower, your shirt was as good as drenched and not caring about deodorant when you left meant you probably stunk to.
" Not so fast-"

Dewey said stepping out from the left side of the ambulance where he was previously talking to a paramedic.
" we need the girls to come down to the station for questioning."

"Oh come on Dewey, just look at them! Does it really look like their in the position to be questioned right now??!"
Tatum asked clearly frustrated and wanting to go home. You couldn't blame her though , she just got done practice only to find her best friends were in danger.
"I know Tatum, I know. But I wouldn't say it if it wasn't necessary. I'm sorry girls but the quicker we do this the quicker it ends."
"It's alright Dewey, you're just doing your job."
Sidney said with a sigh making you nod in agreement. Sidney than pushed herself out of the ambulance and out of your embrace as the 3 of you made your way to Tatums car and over to the police station for questioning.

Time skip to when your being questioned.

You were sitting in a room. The room was made of what seemed to be cement with a glass wall to your left, after being forced to see one to many horror movies with Randy you already knew it was double sided and that there might be cops watching you on the other side. The room was silent other than the fan above your head making the occasional rattling noise indicating that it was pretty old.

After a couple minutes of looking around, an unfamiliar office came in holding a yellowish file and sat in the seat across from you.

"You're y/n l/n, correct?"
You nod
"Ok well how about we start off with what happened tonight, what we're you doing prior to the call you received?"
The office stated while pulling out a pen and a note book.
"Well I was in Tatums roo-"
You start
"Tatum? As in Tatum Riley? As in deputy Riley's sister?"
You nod
"Ok, please continue."

He says looking towards you for a few seconds than back towards his notebook.
"Ok while as I was saying. I was in Tatums room reading some magazines when I heard the phone ring. I didn't feel comfortable answering the phone at somebody else's house but after the ringing continued for a few minutes I got sick of it so I got up to answer it. I said hello and that nobody was home but I could take a message, but they didn't reply so I hung up. Than after a few seconds there was another call so I picked up. It was Tatum explaining how she got off late and was on her was to the video store. We talked for a minute than hung up so I went back to her room to finish the magazine I was reading."
You said but paused giving the cop time to catch up with what you were saying. After a couple seconds of him taking notes he looked up at you and asked you to continue with your story.

" after about five minutes the phone rang again, i thought it was Tatum so I went to answer it right away but when I asked who was Their the killer answered . I asked them what they wanted from me but all they said was that it ' wasn't me they wanted something from, but it was my dear friend Sidney' I was scared something happens to her and since nobody was there at the time I put my shoes on as fast as I could and sprinted down to Sidney's house. And the rest you already know"
You stated concluding your story.
"Thank you ms.l/n that was helpful, now it says here in your file that you have spoken on the phone with the killer before while you were with Casey Becker is that right?"
The cop asks not breaking eye contact with you.

"Uh yes, yes it is"

"Was there anything different about the killers voice, any changes?"

"No..no none that I can think of"

"Ok, I have one last question for you than you can go and wait with your friends."
He says and you nod, happy to finally get out of this depressing room.

"Do you think Billy Loomis is capable of vomiting this crime? Or do you think it was a coincidence that he was there?"

To say you were stumped was an under statement. Did you really think that the billy you grew up with was capable of such thing? Looking back nothing was suspicious about billy, other than his death glares he would give to people, or how he used to be an aggressive person before dating Sidney and still kind of was, but did you really think he could do it? You asked yourself once again. Sighing you gave out an answer

"I don't know officer. I really don't."
The officer finally placed down his pen.
"It's alright now everyone does. Your free to go" he said while standing up to open the door for you. As you walk down the long hallway you look into the multiple rooms, all of which were offices, all were quite and dark except for the one at the end of the hall.

Dewey's

—————————-
1866 words, my apologies for not posting and for my shitty grammar. I've been distracted lately but I hope you enjoy.

Published - Aug 30th 2023

Edited - ..