𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Start from the beginning

She nods, "you're right."

"Besides, he's on his death bed. Now you can lay down the rules whilst he has to lay there and accept defeat" Ao'nung cracks a joke, hoping to see her smile, but instead her lips quivered as she began to feel something that she couldn't even bring herself to describe.

But Ao'nung knew that she was worried, knowing that it was the facial expressions she made when she was worried.

"What is it?" Ao'nung asks.

"He's an evil man. What if this is just all a plan? I wouldn't put it across my mind for him to do something like that. And with you across the world- I can't. I can't go on my own" Love responded.

"If you want me to come with you, I will come with you" Ao'nung gives her a comforting smile, "I haven't got a game for a couple of months now, so I'm.. partially retired? I sound so old when I say that."

Love chuckles, "will you? Come with me?"

"If you want me to come with you, I will come with you. I promise" Ao'nung responds before he tiptoes up, to give her a kiss.

"Whatever happens, we are both going to be in this. Together. Just you and me" Ao'nung whispers to her, as they pulled away from their short peck.

She nods in agreement, the two of them then smiling to one another.

-

"Look it's her."

"I can't believe he'd try to move to her."

"I hope she's okay."

A lot of the kids whispered, the others stared, as Tiana walked past the hallway, with Tuk, Orla and Ethan.

Tuk and Ethan both stood on each side of her, trying to comfort her, meanwhile Orla stood on the side, glaring back at everyone that kept looking.

"I don't know if I believe it or not" another whisper came out.

"What do you think you're looking at, wee little fella?" Orla calls him out.

The boy points to himself, wondering how Orla managed to hear him.

"Aye, you. You fuckin' arsehole. Keep it shut before i shut it for you" Orla responds, rolling her eyes to look away.

It had been a week since the incident with Mr Piscatella, and with certain cctv footage, it was proven that Mr Piscatella was guilty of what he was accused, by both Evan and Tiana.

They walk into the English classroom, Ethan and Tuk both deciding to sit down next to Tiana.

"Listen, everything is going to be okay" Tuk whispers, as she rubs her arm for comfort.

"I don't feel comfortable. Being here. I want to go home" Tiana whispers.

"Why don't we take her out to the gardens?" Ethan suggests, "let her walk around a little and get some fresh air. Besides, I hardly doubt a teacher will be here any time soon."

"I think that could be a good idea" Tuk nods and then looks back at Tiana.

"We'll have to go pass the hallway again" Tiana responds.