Covering some Delinquents

Start from the beginning

The counter was at the center of the place with the seating arrangement around it. Small and cluttered but organized with the scent of coffee and food leading to the room behind the counter.

A door to the washroom was on her left and behind her was the back entrance.

On the wall behind the counter stuck a small TV broadcasting the press conference - from the building opposite the cafe - concerning the Training Camp Incident. Or rather, the failure of UA and Heroes against the League of Villains, according to the customers.

Sayako quickly snapped a photo and sent it to Justice with a 'Look you're on TV. Missed what you said. ' caption.

A waitress came by and wrote down her order before paying attention to the other illusions.

She lifted her phone to see the group take their orders before the waitress noticed the device.

She smiled sheepishly. "Ah, sorry. I'm a blogger. You don't mind right?"

"Oh no. No worries at all. Enjoy your time here. Your Mochaccinos will be ready soon." Sayako paid with her card and the waitress left to the counter and into the backroom allowing her to breathe again.

5 Mochaccinos? Hope Justice has company later tonight.

"I concluded that because we didn't know the full situation, allowing them to use their quirks would avoid the worst possible outcome."

She almost choked at the voice. Aizawa?

The voice of her teacher came from the TV. Relieved she settled down even though she almost threw a fork at the device.

Nedzu, Aizawa, and Vlad were dealing with the reporters. And Justice was there to give the people extra reassurance.

"Do you think twenty-six victims and one kidnapped child is a win for UA High?" a reporter asked.

The few people in the cafe were now gathering around the counter.

"Don't forget we have an agreement between Ariyoshi's and the Shie Hassaikai. You don't interfere in any plans or people I'm involved in and I would do the same."

Sinking like a heavy anchor, Sayako felt an ache in her stomach. She pushed the group to go after Bakugo but also added that the choice was theirs to make. That should be enough right?

"...Additionally, we are providing mental health counseling to every student," promised Nedzu, "though at the moment, we do not see any signs of any psychological trauma."

The place then started murmuring from the little crowd, doubting the word of the Principal.

"We're relieved that an entire class of burgeoning heroes still have a future."

"Can you say the same thing for the abducted, Katsuki Bakugo?"

Her stomach did a flip.

The reporter then went on to talk about Bakugo's journey. From the start of UA, he had promising grades and shown potential in his quirk. However, his behavior at the Sports Festival displayed his anger issues concluding that as a potential reason, the League targeted him.

"What if they're brainwashing Bakugo right now pulling him to the path of evil?"

Sayako checked her phone. Midoriya and the others should've reached Kamino by now. They don't intend on fighting the villains head-on, however, the League would surround Bakugo, making sure he doesn't escape.