Chapter 7

Betty's pov:
Today after school Ronnie and I we have decided to take Cheryl shopping, we need to get her some pull ups, she doesn't exactly go in her diapers, but we thought mabye she'd like to wear pull ups to school since they are easier to hide and fast to change if needed to, but we'll see what she truly wants once we arrive at the mall.
We were looking forward to a fun shopping afternoon, even tho fun isn't exactly the perfect word to use...

I met Ronnie at the schools front door, I walk to the car holding Cheryls hand and I straps her in her car seat in the back seat, she doesn't bother much about it, she's playing with bunny and twirling her finger in her hair.

"Alright, who's ready for some shopping!" Said Ronnie as I was buckling in in the passenger seat, Cher only giggle in the back, too busy playing with bunny, I swears she loves that bunny more than she loves anything in the world.

V drives to the mall while we listen to some music, Im checking my phone and humming the song we are listening to and Cher is looking out the window and pointing to different things she sees, she seems to have regressed which is currently both a good and bad thing, it's good since it'll help seeing what she truly wants from the mall but bad because occasionally she's a handful, even if she does behave most of the time.

As we arrive Cher is pulling on her car seat straps, we have a strict no pulling straps rule and she often follows it, just sometimes I can imagine those feel a little too tight on her chest for her, so I quickly unstraps her once I get out of the parked car.

I take Cheryl's hand and Ronnie walks besides us, she leads the way to a make up store, classic Veronica Lodge, but since we had plenty of time we followed her into the store.

As Ronnie went shopping for some make up products she needed I couldn't help but notice how quiet Cher was, she loves make up, loves playing around it and staring at the pretty colors, now she was just with her head down and fidgeting with her own hand, I didn't pay much attention to it, I figure she was just a little bored of grown up make up.

"I've got everything, time for the baby store for my little ginger princess!" Ronnie said holding a rather big bag full with make up products, Cher stayed quiet, which made me increasingly worried.

I walk to the baby store keeping Cher close to me, she needed some love I figure, mabye something happened at school she hasn't told us yet.

We arrive at the baby store and we go to the diaper section, looking through the different pull ups we try finding one with patterns that could interest Cher, this time she was actually looking through them and helping us choose one for her, but then I suddenly feel someone tap my arm from behind.

"M-Mommy..." I hear Cher say from behind, she had a sweet scared voice, it instantly made me worried, I quickly turned around only to see my baby with her legs gently crossed and bitting her lower lip, she desperately needed a toilet or she might just have an accident.

"I- I need to go..." She barely had time to tell me anything, I could clearly see she was basically going at that exact same place, I tried picking her up fast and carrying her to the nearest bathroom.

She needed to pee really badly, she did left a small puddle at the store and kept going as I was carrying her to the toilet, I brought her into the family bathroom, which is just one big stall with a changing table and everything, I manage to pull her pants down and sit her on the potty, she did all the rest of her business there as she cried.

She was clinging to me and crying after I wiped her and pulled her wet pants back up, since i didn't had a spare change for her, or well, I didn't until V arrived.

She had seen everything that happen and bought the pack of pull ups we choosed with a full outfit she chooses for her, Cher was still in tears clinging to me.

I manage to lay Cher on the changing table and taking off her soaked clothes to slide up a pink princess pull up on her as well as her new outfit, I luckily had wipes with me to wipe her all clean, however she's definitely getting her a bath once we arrive home, which is where we are heading now.

Once we are at the car Cher fell asleep in her car seat, we will talk about this incident later, we don't wanna overwhelm her now and letting her rest is the best we can now, let's hope she is willing to explain what happened, we only wanna help her.