Author Note

Due to my burn out from this fanfiction, I haven't updated this fanfic for months now because BNHA is not really my thing to watch anymore since I can't keep up with the anime or even the manga. That doesn't mean that I don't like the show. I am just bored with it, to be honest.

But I decided to bring back the story and rewrite all of the chapters because you know, it's cringe and short so I thought I should rewrite and make it longer since my writings are improving after a long time. I am still working my grammars but I think I am improving.

I know it's been a long time since I haven't updated this damn fanfic due to my burn out and college. And you don't have hope for me to update this.

Please do understand that I am very busy with real life situation. I don't have much free time even if I am out from college now.

Life is hard for me just like all of you but I do want to take my time to rewrite this since Kaminari is my favourite character and this story is my first time to make a story about a canon character instead of an oc.

I also want to add that I am just one person who is working on this story and I do have a hard time thinking on what to write the next chapters by myself. I don't want anyone saying in the comments to update more especially when I can't write while I am very busy.

Please do understand that 2023 is hard for me as a working adult but I will try my best to update more.

See you all soon then..