Busy Days and Busy Nights - 18

D E A N D R E ' S.  P O V

*Warning, lots of pictures for visualization!!*

"That's mad." I responded watching Zora dry and lotion and her body while I got dressed and ready for the eventful day that was ahead of us.

She was telling me all about this encounter she had with some paparazzi man who had been following her all day.

"Im sorry that happened baby, this is why I keep telling you to let me get you security!" I said standing up and grabbing her hands. She was now wearing a white lace tank and white underwear. Her hair was in its natural curly state, she always looked so beautiful with her big curly afro.

"And I keep telling you I don't want security that's too much." She waved me off and walked down the hallway into the guest bedroom, which was usually vacant but was now filled with her clothes.

"So hardheaded all the time I swear!" I groaned as I watched her rummage through the walk In-closet. I walked over kissing the back of her head. "I gotta go though so I'll see you tonight."

"Ok babe." Zora grinned before I backed up smacking her butt. "Would you stop!" She exclaimed and tried to hit me but missed terribly.

I walked out the house grinning at what I was on my way to do. My driver picked me up before had to pick up my publicist  Alicia.

She got in the car looking a bit frazzled. "Hello."

"Hello Alicia, why the long face this a pretty exciting day is it not?" I questioned.

"Maybe because you and your new girlfriend have been making my life 18 times harder than it needs to be De'andre. Maybe- just maybe! Because Vogue, GQ, and Cosmo have been riding my ass about an interview on De'andre and his new girlfriend! Oh, and I almost forgot that I had to tell the singer I hired a month in advance for the charity event "Oops im sorry no can do on tonight womp womp" so that you could have your fresh talent perform." Alicia blew up at me putting air quotes on fresh talent.

I stared back at her freckled, caramel colored face as she just brushed her hair back and started typing on her phone.

"Im sorry okay its just I want to give her a wider platform, really she's great you should meet her. And about Cosmo and them, you know I don't do Interviews just tell them no."

"Im sure she's great. I have no problem with introducing new talent but you could've given me a heads up, and would doing a little interview be so bad! I mean this would be great, with the Disney collaboration and now a new love interest you would be on top of the world."  She tried her hardest to persuade me. But I do not do interviews.

Ever since a journalist pried too hard on my past and I did something... not so great, I vowed not to do another interview unless my corpse arises from my grave and does the interview itself.

"Alicia please." I put my hand up slightly, not in a rude way, just trying to softly tell her to lay off.

I sat in silence watching out the window and listening to Alicia type on and hassle companies over the phone.

We arrived at the venue of the event in the middle of the city. I got out the car with Alicia and my security following me and protecting me from the crowd of fans that had somehow got my location.

 I got out the car with Alicia and my security following me and protecting me from the crowd of fans that had somehow got my location