Chapter 24: Baseball Idiots revealing secrets?

Start from the beginning

"Just for the record, I still believe that you're imagining things, Sora"

"Mochi, for the love of..."

The blue haired girl let out a groan, ruffled her artificial hairpiece in frustration and grabbed her smartphone, researching the name of the popular erotic idol.

"There you got proof!" she said, shoving her phone into the shortstop's face. "She has even announced it beforehand and there were several interviews and even a TV show with her talking about it and confirming it multiple times. She herself seems to be very proud of it, so how can you as a fan not know about this?!"

Kuramochi stared at Sora's phone in shock. His body froze on his spot and he blanched completely.

"My worldview..." he sobbed, making Miyuki laugh out loud again.

"How come you want to talk about girls all of a sudden, Kuramochi? That's unheard of. You fell in love or somethin'?" the captain asked.

"Ohhh... So, Mochi has a crush?"

"Yeah... I mean NO! I have... uhm... err..." the green head stuttered helplessly. "I-I mean, it could be that I have a crush at the moment, but I'm not sure and that's also not the reason I wanted to talk about it"

"Heh..." the brunette catcher drawled in great interest. "Then why don't you start with answering Sora's question first. Any experiences yet?"

By now little white clouds of smoke could be seen rising up from Kuramochi's hot head.

"Wow, Kaz you seem to be unusually interested. I always knew you're a gossip at heart"

"Hey, who was the one asking that question in the first place? As if you weren't interested as well!"

"True", Sora admitted openly, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well, I wouldn't really call it an experience. It was a stupid story, to be honest..."

Kuramochi rubbed the back of his head and lowered his gaze to the ground. Sora and Miyuki exchanged a surprised glance.

"Mochi, you don't have to talk about it if you're uncomfortable", the young girl assured him.

"Nah, whatever!" he waved her aside, however still with visible embarrassment. "During my first year when I had entered Seidou and the baseball team, there was a very beautiful third year senpai. Many guys were in love with her and when we heard that she had a thing for baseball, we thought we might be lucky. Maybe we could see her watching us practice or maybe she'd come and cheer for us the next match. Something like that"

"Uhh... Why do I have the feeling that this wasn't her intention at all?!" Sora questioned.

"I don't even know whom he means", Miyuki remarked.

"Figures", Kuramochi and Sora both chorused flatly.

"Oi!"

"So, as Sora already recognized, her intention wasn't so much the baseball sport, as rather... uhm the players"

The Seidou captain started laughing again.

"Oh shit, no way! Really now? She only wanted to get into their pants?!"

"Yeah"

Sora sighed.

"And let me take a guess, she had her way with a lot of 'em, huh?"

Kuramochi nodded uncomfortably, his face heating up for the umpteenth time this day.

"And she seduced you as well and since you had a crush on her anyway, you fell for it?"