Chapter - 5

Flashback continues

''So you're leaving day after tomorrow?'' ''Yes''. ''Ireland?''. ''yes,told you everyone is there''. ''Hmm....''Zayn continued to eat his icecream. ''Ermm...
niall?''. he asked hesitantly. ''He is doing good''. Liam said as he watched harry walking towards them with their icecreams. ''He have a crush on this senior doctor and was complaining about how she was dodging his flirting attempts''. Zayn laughed at that. ''woah I guess he already showed his skills to play drums and all''. ''Actually yes. She was invited to his birthday last year but was disappointed when she asked him to teach her boyfriend''. ''what''. Zayn laughed again. ''Yeah, and you should have see his face when her boyfriend came to pick up her. He still has hope. Just waiting for their breakup''. Liam said quite seriously, soon the friends breaking into laughter. ''what about you li?'' Harry asked him giving his icecream. ''No seniors or juniors who caught your attention?'' Liams smile fell. Zayn looked at him raising an eyebrow, then he wrapped an arm around his shoulder.''Am I smelling a heartbreak?'' ''what No...'' liam pulled away from the side hug and scoffed. ''Its just...''he stuttered. ''I don't have a lovelife yet''. He sighed. ''What Not even a crush''. Harry asked. Liam shook his head.''No''. ''No one?'' Zayn raised his eyebrows again. Liam shrugged. ''I didn't knew unis in our place is in scarce of dominant and protective type of guys''. Zayn said. ''Hey now''. Liam slapped him on his shoulder. Harry raised his eyebrows at the friends.'' He loves dominant type of guys. Cute but dominant, protective but baby for him and also hot and shy at the same time''. Zayn described making liam facepalm himself. Harry laughed at that. Zayn chuckling at liam. Liam looked at harry making a cute offensive face.Harry stopped laughing then smirked at zayn ''Guess I got what you want liam''. Harry said wrapping his both arms around his boyfriend's chest and laid his head on his shoulder. Zayn trying to shrug him off (not really) ''Come on I am not shy''. He scoffed''You are''. Harry said tightening his hug smiling cutely. ''I am not''.''You are zee''.Harry laughed. They continued their little cute argument without knowing how much Harry's words affected liam.

~~~~~~~

Liam was shaking his legs continously. Flight will land in few minutes and Niall will be waiting for him. But it was not what making him anxious. Zayn and Harry is with him. Yes they are coming to Ireland with him. He have no problem with that. But he is afraid, afraid his old feelings are back. He is scared that he will fall for zayn again. Past few months also helped him to forget zayn. Well not completely. But having feelings towards him and listening to his voice everyday, about how he and harry spend time in Italy and how he misses liam there made him so weak. Niall wasn't with him. His father didn't even look at him. He was so alone and it was a really tough situation. He missed zayn so much but at the same time he wanted to move on. But he couldn't. He thought the distance will make it easier to forget him but he really did miss his bestfriend. No he realised how much he loved his bestfriend. And everytime someone approached him for dating, he somehow found a reason to say no. But liam knew it was his still fresh feelings for zayn. But after his father's heart attack and him joining the business, his busy shedule helped him alot to forget everything. He even stopped texting or calling zayn and even louis. Yeah he wanted to move on completely and it was going okay but now, now he is scared. He is happy that zayn and harry is happy with each other. But these few days with them,He was so...he was so...happy? Relaxed? Calm?He don't know. But he know the reason was zayn. Whenever zayn took care of him just like old days he felt happy and content and he knew this happiness, this, only his zee can give it to him. Sometimes when he looks at the couple he would feel jealous and regret. Many 'what ifs' will go through his mind. What if zayn and harry never met? What if he confessed before harry? And what if he was in the place of harry? No. He don't want any of that. He felt like he is betraying his bestfriend. His friend who trusts him more than anything. He was glad that his business meeting was over and he was leaving italy soon. But luck wasn't on his favour. Zayn wanted to meet Niall and talk to him. He also wanted to meet their father. And yeah he couldn't say No. And here he is sitting with the couple waiting for the flight to land. He texted Niall about their arrival, Niall had seen the message but only sent a thumps up that too two hours later which is not a good sign. God his brother is gonna kill him.

Short chapter and yeah still writing about the past. I mean there is too much but I want to end it soon and go to present. Also I want to end this story soon. So yeah. And I'm happy some people liked it. Thank you for your support. And again sorry for the mistakes, my language is still not good🙂
And its 1.16 am here. Gonna maybe sleep. So yeah. Bye.
Love❤