Chapter - 4

~~~~~~~~
Flashback

''HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....'' Zayn hugged Harry from behind. Harry who was folding clothes arranging in the closet startled by his boyfriend's loud yell. ''zayn...'' he whined. ''What give me a kiss'' zayn pouted his lips. ''loud idiot''. Harry turned in his arms and kissed him softly. ''Happy Anniversary Hubby''. zayn smiled at that. he loved when harry called him that. he deepened the kiss. harry made a protesting noice and pulled away from the kiss. ''What?'' zayn huffed loudly. ''We both have work to do. Remember exams soon''. zayn groaned. ''but babe its our Anniversary''. ''Yeah I know that, but we can't fail our exams. So please my sweet boyfriend be a good boy, shower and go to college and evening we will celebrate.'' zayn huffed again. ''mood spoiler''. harry chuckled. '' but you love me''. ''yeah becoz you are cute and hot and....'' zayn smirked watching harry bending under the bed searching something. He looked at zayn and shook his head.''idiot''. Zayn laughed. '' what? you do have a nice ass'' he said walking next to harry and hugging him. His hands going to harrys lower back.'' and i so wants to...'' ''No, Not now''. Harry stopped him and kissed his cheeks and went to door. ''you're gonna pay for jt later tonight'' zayn yelled after him. ''And I am looking forward to it''. Harry shouted back. He can feel the smile in his words. Zayn laid on his bed smiling. ''Fucking tease''.

AT RESTAURANT

''Woah nice place, my hubby is very romantic''. Zayn smiled at him. '' you liked it?''. ''Loved it babe''. Harry kissed zayn. They sat and ordered their food.''So mom called last night''. Harry started. ''yeah?'' Gemma wants us to be there for her wedding. ''Ermm... You will go with me right?''. ''Ofcourse we are going there together''. Harry smiled at that. He knows zayn hates crowd especially strangers. But he is coming to his hometown to meet everyone, just for him. ''I want to meet your family, also its my chance to play a good son in laws role, I am sure everyone gonna impressed by my beauty and charm''. Zayn said raising his eyebrows proudly. Harry rolled his eyes smiling. ''Also can't miss my bridesmaid's wedding''. Harry chuckled at that. '' She gonna kill you if you continues to call her that''. He pointed out. Zayn gave him a small laugh. ''I Love You Harry'' He said admiringly. Harry blushed at that. '' And I love you zayn Malik''. Zayn's smile impossibly got widen. ''well you are going to be a malik too''. Harry blushed more. ''yeah''. ''And we are gonna have little Malik kids''. ''okay''. ''Okay? Just okay''. Zayn said catching few people's attention. Hush... Harry signed him to reduce his voice.'' I am planning our future here. So Mr. Soon to be Malik, contribute something''. Harry chuckled at that. He pretended to be thinking. ''Ermm...Two kids, one girl and a boy''. he said signing with his fingers. ''JUST TWO?!!!'' zayn shouted catching more people's attention now. ''Jeez zayn you are very loud''.  Zayn smirked ''yeah just like you at night''. Zayn was waiting for this chance. Harry hated being centre of the attention. He hates when zayn shouts or yells at his top of lungs when they are in public and yeah even sometimes when they are alone. And zayn loves to do that just to annoy harry.  Harry slapped his hand ''idiot''. Zayn chuckled. ''Well mr. Styles I want more children than two''. Zayn declared raising his eyebrows. ''How many you want then''. Harry wondered. ''Many, I want my family to be thii...s big...'' zayn widened his hands which accidently hit on the waitress who carried a tray of food. The tray fell on the stranger who was passing next to them. Harry gasped and looked at zayn who gave him a cute awkward smile.'' You idiot''. Harry got up and helped the waitress who was continously saying sorry to the stranger. ''I am sorry, it was our fault, not hers'' Harry said to him who was trying to calm the waitress wiping the mess on his shirt. ''Yeah its okay -'' the stranger turned to him. I... ''Liam?''
''Harry''. Liam looked at Harry who quickly looked at zayn. Zayn stood up widening his eyes. Liam looked at him then at harry again.

AT ZARRY's APARTMENT

Liam took the cup of coffee from harry. Harry gave him a soft smile which he returned. Harry then looked at zayn then at liam again sighing and shaking his head. Liam looked at zayn. Harry went back to the kitchen. '' silent are we''? Liam tried to start a conversation with a small smile. ''busy are we?'' zayn looked away from the window he was standing and chuckled at him sarcastically. And liams smile fell. ''zayn...''Harry hissed. ''What?'' zayn glared at him. ''I have the right to know right? or its also gone just like me from his mind?'' Liam's head shot up at that, tears filling in his eyes. ''zayn...no'' harry mouthed. '' I need to know harry. I fucking need to know what happened. What did I do? Why he didn't replied to any of my texts last six months? Why no calls? Why are they ignoring me? Zayn shouted frustratedly. Harry facepalmed. ''We are not ignoring you zayn''. liam said. ''Yeah, then what happened to those gud mrng and gud nyt texts? What happened to the day and night calls?, the rant about college, friends, art class? What happened? Or did Niall told you to stop everything just like he did? Or you just got tired of listening to my worries? Zayn asked sternly which made liam weak. Zayn never spoke to him like this. '' you know what just forget about it''. Harry looked at zayn's direction and sighed again. He sat next to liam. He was looking at his hands trying to hold back his tears. ''He was so depressed you know?'' Harry caught liam's attention. ''Last few months it was really hard for us, especially for zee. New college, new place, no friends also ups and downs in our relationships. too much stress for him and even I couldn't do anything about it''. Harry paused for a second. ''then again his issues with his father''. Liam looked at harry who was now playing with the ring on his fingers. He can see sadness radiating from his face. Liam knows zayns dad didn't approved their relationship. He thought harry was a gold digger. His past relationships and poor background. He also didnt wanted zayn to take arts. He wanted him to take care of family business. He  believed Harry was the reason that zayn went to Italy. When last time zayn called he said about the argument happened with his father about this. And now he wasn't talking to zayn. And yeah even though they are holding onto their ego he knew it bothered them both. Even Mrs. Malik was sad and liam had promised her he will talk about this to zayn and his dad. But then...''you are the only one who understands him liam, you are his comfort person. Even I am jealous how well you know him, that you really know how to deal with that idiot during his tough times''. Harry said softly pulling liam out from his thoughts. ''And last few months I saw how much you mean to him, how your abscense bothered him''. Liam gulped. ''God, he even used to cry at nights liam. You know already niall ignoring him bothered him alot and now you. He was so sad. Always asking me why everyone was leaving him, that if I will ever leave him. I hope I wont see him like that again''. Liam looked at him guiltly. ''I didn't mean to harry, I...somethings happened at home and yeah it was a hard situation for me too. I didn't knew I was...''Liam's voice held tears.''Hey, I understand and I am sorry if I talked as if I am accusing you. See liam we all know how you both are, we all loved your friendship. Admired it and even sometimes jealous of it. And I just dont want it to end like this''.Liam looked at him. ''talk to him yeah?'' Harry held his hands and softly squeezed it. Liam nodded.

      Zayn was staring at the back view from the kitchen. His eyes frowned. He was looking at something furiously.  Yes he was angry. He felt liam's presence next to him. Liam leaned on the other side of the door and stared ahead. He deeply sighed. ''Dad had a heart attack''. Zayn turned his head at liam quickly. ''what, when?'' ''When we were at ireland. Remember when I called you to talk about the artsday programme and cut the phone quickly?'' Zayn nodded. That was the last time liam called him. Then no messages or calls or replies. Even his family didn't knew anything about him.  And zayn was so scared at first something happened to his best friend. ''That night'' liam continued and zayn knew he was trying to stay strong as possible.'' we were alone at that time. Niall and grandparents went to some relatives house and when I went downstairs hearing noises, dad was clutching his chest in pain calling for niall.'' Liam paused and started again ''I went to help him, but he - he didn't allowed me to touch him''. Liam's voice broke there. ''I...I was so scared and he- he was...'' liam began to breath hardly starting to breakdown. Zayn hugged him quickly and tightly. ''shh...I am sorry liam, I didn't knew''. ''He refused my help zayn, just becoz it was me''. Liam cried on to his shoulder. ''I was so scared, so scared that I will loose him. Just like mom, maura''. ''heyyy...'' zayn patted his head and felt him relaxing. Liam felt calm and safe in zayn's arms and yeah he did miss it. He sniffed. ''He was unconscious and i somehow took him to the hospital and yeah they saved him. I...I really was scared''. And zayn knew what he meant. His last experience like this was with his mom and niall's mom and yeah ofcourse he will be scared, becoz its his dad and yeah even he dont care about liam, liam loves him so much more than his life. ''I....''. ''Shhh.. Its alright, He's safe now. You're safe now''. And yes liam did felt safe in his bestfriends arms. He smiled and pulled away from the hug only to see harry staring at them with wide eyes.''Ermm... Harry...'' ''I am so sorry liam'' harry coming to hug him. ''we didn't know'' Liam smiled softly wiping his tears. '' hey its alright. no one knew, not even your family zayn and yeah except uncle'' Liam said referring to zayn's father. ''My father didn't wanted anyone to know what happened. He thought it will affect business''. Zayn nodded. ''atleast you could have tell me''. '' I am sorry zee, but I couldn't, the hospital matters and dad's health. You were right, everything got busy. Like last six months were really tough. Your father came to hospital and dad was worried about the business matters and yeah they needed someone to take care of the business in my father's abscence''. Zayn and Harry listened to him carefully. ''Dad wanted Niall to join but he refused and yeah I...'' ''Wait don't tell me you are the 'Main Payne' now''. Zayn said. ''Huh zayn..'' Harry looked at him unimpressed. Liam laughed. ''Yes I am''. And zayn's eyes held wonder. ''Woah so you are 'Mr. payne' I mean like your father, I mean...that's shocking right? Do you have assistants? You attend meetings?'' Harry shook his head at liam. Liam smiled at him. ''Yes, I do attend meetings and I do have a personal assistant''. ''That's so cool, but what about your education, singing? Artclass?''. Zayn asked. Liam shrugged. ''its only until my father's health is okay zayn, then I will go back to college. Maybe soon''. ''That's nice,your dad, what did he said?''. Liam sighed again.'' He didn't like the whole idea of me taking over the business. He hates when he had to talk to me about the business matters or doubts or signatures. But he knows he dont have a choice right now, and yeah he is with niall right now. Getting better''. Zayn nodded. ''He gonna realise his mistakes soon liam and he gonna accept you, love you. He gonna regret everything he had done to you''. Liam stayed silent, he dont want to discuss that topic now. Harry cut zayn.''Hey now the old friends are back, how about celebrating''. Zayn and liam looked at each other the old mischevious smile spreading on their face ''Not today, maybe tomorrow?''. Zayn said looking at liam.Liam gave him a thumps up. ''Tomorrow''. Harry jumped and hugged them both ''Tomorrow'' Yeyyyy!!!

I know its been a long time, Those who still reads this story, sorry becoz I couldn't upload this, I had exams after exams. Now its all finished but still I am too lazy. I tried updating last week but something happened and it got deleted🙂😤. Anyway I know its long and maybe you will get bored. I am continuing this story. Its 1.30 am here. So forgive the mistakes i will correct it later.🙂❤