•Chapter 25•

Nate's pov

⚠︎ mature content

"Bend over" she looked at me curiously as if I was speaking Persian or something. I was speaking simple bland English.

"Amara don't make me wait just bend over this lounging chair" she nodded and did as I said. She rested her knees on the floor and bent over the chair.

"Ass up" she lifted her weight and now she had her ass in front of me. The delicious, plump ass. I pulled down her bikini bottom and rubbed her skin which twitched under my touch.

"Count"

"Okay" I rose my hand and slapped over her butt cheek which looked so beautiful that it was practically calling for it. As soon as my palm connected with her skin she gasped and then moaned. My cock twitched under my trunks.

"One" she breathed out. I once again slapped her ass. My palm creating a beautiful voice and leaving print there.

"Two" she moaned out the syllables. I smirked enjoying her moans. She looked so beautiful looking so weak under my touch and gaze. I slapped her again this time hard that she almost whimpered out her word.

"Amara you know what"

I spanked her again causing her to moan. Her sounds were like a music to my ears. Tensing my whole body leaving me hot and bothered.

"Three" she whispered loud enough for me to hear. Her body began to tremble.

"I didn't come here just for sex"

I slapped her.

"Four" her words quivered and so did her body. She looked so beautiful with her ass hung up and my marks on her skin. Her as bothered as I was. Her pussy throbbed, I can feel it, see it just like my cock stirred in my trunks.

"Nate" she moaned my name loud just like I wanted her to when my fingers grazed over her sour skin. I slapped hard.

"Five" she took a sharp breath. My arm circled around her waist and held her from her tummy holding her in place.

"My life doesn't revolve around sex" I spanked her with all the anger in had because of her words. This may be sex for her but somewhere in she knew this isn't just sex for me.

Slap.

"Six" she whimpered. Trembling in my arms. "Nate, please" she moaned when my fingers found her pussy which was wet and hot and pulsating screaming for attention.

"What is it"

Slap

"Seven"

"What do you want" her tears allowed the tears to fall and her pussy leaked with her arousal. So fresh and beautiful. I wanted to lick it off her skin but in order to punish her I needed to have self control.

"I want to cum" she moaned when I slapped her hard once again making her jerk in my arms.

"Eight" she breathed through her nose.

"No cactus. You won't cum" she groaned and whimpered and created voices I can't name because even my mind was fogged with the temptation. Her trembling body aroused me.

"Please, please, please please" she whimpered. I slapped her.

"Nine" she moaned. Her ass was now the color of beetroot so red and marks of my palm so prominent. I loved the thought of how must it sting.

"No" I slapped her again and she trembled in my arms moaning out my name and she released in my arms. Her thick juices leaked out of her desperate pussy and fell over my fingers dripping all the way down. Her whole body shaking as I held her in place.