Genesis Part 1

The beginning of how this world's Justice League is formed!

Jackson Alpert has a vision for humanity's future: his Forever People are the high point of evolution. But there are already heroes in this world who want to investigate his motives!

Darksteel (V.O.): "Doubt. It really has never crossed my mind, up until recently. Why? How? It had to do with how I do things and what the people's responses to my methods in handling them. Most of their responses come from anger and fear. Not just towards me, but also them."

Darksteel (V.O.): "To better understand what I'm referring to, it all began on a mountain in Switzerland. At the global headquarters of the Eternity Institute. It was a cutting-edge research facility founded and run by a man named Jackson Alpert."

Darksteel (V.O.): "He was a Nobel Prize-Winning Physicist, mathematician, philosopher, and many other bullshit titles I won't bother mentioning. He's a smart guy, that's what you need to know. The man was never really much seen in public and avoided the media. Like our very Wizard of Oz. No one really knew what was going on behind the scenes...until an international press conference live streamed across the entire world."

Inside of the headquarters, people were gathered around as a hologram appeared before them. It was Jackson Alpert.

Alpert: "Welcome everyone, I know that some of you were expecting to meet me in person but, given my well documented aversion to crowds, I'm afraid this Holographic Golem will have to suffice

Alpert: "Welcome everyone, I know that some of you were expecting to meet me in person but, given my well documented aversion to crowds, I'm afraid this Holographic Golem will have to suffice." He said.

Alpert began to explain why this was such an important event for human history. For more than forty years, this man devoted this dream to helping the entire human species.

Alpert: "We're threatened by the
harshness of the elements... the cruelty of disease. By our own penchant for violence, greed and intolerance most of all. But, what if we could end all that?"

As he continued explaining, from behind the hologram, there were three machines that began powering up. Everyone backed up a bit, surprised at what was going on. Then, three people then got out of the machines, wearing white robes. One man and two women.