Hence, Wen Xiu had cleverly chosen to directly express his intentions to Ding Shan on stage, hoping to join Ding Shan's team.

Wen Xiu could see clearly that Ding Shan was not a dejected person in the eyes of others. She was full of heat from head to toe. Even though her resources had been so bad in the past few years, and the audience had scolded her for not living up to her expectations, no one dared to question her beauty.

As Ding Shan exposed her family's scandal, the heartache and pity the fans and passers-by felt for Ding Shan were enough to help Ding Shan rise again.

At this juncture, those who offended Ding Shan and looked down on her would be the most foolish. How could they dare look down on a beautiful woman who had become famous since she was young, and the more popular she became, the more people scolded her? Some people were born to be the entertainment industry's focus, and they had no choice but to accept it.

Wen Xiu also firmly believed that he was such a person.

Therefore, he placed all his bets on Ding Shan. Even though he was better at singing, he did not choose Chen Xi, who had better vocal skills.

This was because too many people could sing in Chen Xi's team. Even if he were outstanding, he would be suppressed and not so special. It was too difficult to have a topic to talk about.

He might as well join Ding Shan's team. not only would he be popular, but he could also be one of her most capable team members. He would have a lot of screen time.

Furthermore, Wen Xiu had another thought.

Chapter 229. Wen Xiu's Scheming

Ding Shan was too beautiful, and her past experiences showed that she wasn't brilliant.

She had been oppressed by a pair of non-biological parents for many years and forced to the police station by a green tea sister. This kind of woman was undoubtedly very kind, but she was also weak.

...
Kind and weak women were the easiest to deal with.

Wen Xiu was scheming, thinking that with his appearance, he might be able to gain Ding Shan's favor. When the time came, he would be expected to rely on her resources and connections in the industry to get some help. Who would call such treatment when they had just stepped into the industry?

Wen Xiu acknowledged that he was handsome and good at coaxing people. Moreover, Ding Shan was so beautiful. No matter how he looked at it, he wouldn't be at a disadvantage, so he might as well take a gamble.

However, Wen Xiu never expected a mysterious Person X to appear out of nowhere.

Wen Xiu felt a sense of crisis when he saw that mysterious Person X had also joined Ding Shan's team. At tonight's party, seeing Ding Shan accept the mysterious person X's invitation to dance, the two of them intimately finishing the entire song, and even whispering non-stop, Wen Xiu was as anxious as ants on a hot pan.

Could it be that this mysterious Person X was thinking the same thing as him and planning to move on Ding Shan?

And he had seized the opportunity! How hateful!

Just like that, a strong competitor appeared in his perfect plan. The success that seemed so close to him was now in jeopardy. Wen Xiu panicked.

This mysterious Person X was utterly different from her, but Ding Shan didn't seem repulsed by him. She was even willing to be in close contact with him. How could he attract her attention?

Wen Xiu gritted his teeth, unwilling to give up. He could not care less about other people's gazes as he walked straight toward Ding Shan.

Ding Shan was currently talking to Li Yang. When she saw Wen Xiu suddenly appear in front of her, the smile on Ding Shan's face did not change, but her eyes turned cold. She asked distantly, "What's wrong?"