Ding Shan and Chen Tong came to the teacher's seat one after the other. There were five seats in total. Chen Tong glanced at the center seat and turned her eyes. She lifted the hem of her skirt and was about to sit down.

This was the middle seat, where the cameras gave the most shots. Chen Tong did not want to miss such a good seat. It was just that she came at the wrong time and happened to bump into Ding Shan. Chen Tong still felt a little guilty, but she could not resist the temptation of the middle seat. She planned to strike first and gain the upper hand. Ding Shan would be too embarrassed to fight for a chair with her in public, right?

Ding Shan, indeed did not want to fight for a seat. It was not because she dared not fight for a seat with Chen Tong in public but because Ding Shan had never bothered to fight for a middle seat.

In the past, regardless of whether it was a press conference or stage, she would always be in the middle seat with Ding Shan's results and fame. However, Ding Shan would always give up her heart to an old artist who was more experienced than her. Sometimes, Yang Hua would get angry. She would call Ding Shan a fool for giving the camera to someone else. Ding Shan would not listen to her and always secretly moved her position.

This was because Ding Shan never felt that she would only be outstanding if she stood in the middle.

People would be biased, but the camera would not. When the camera framed everyone fairly, everyone would be presented on the screen. If this person were outstanding enough, the audience could find him at a glance, even if he was in the corner.

Chapter 175. Why?

By the same logic, what could they do if one's virtue did not match one's position and sat in the middle?

Ding Shan did not want to argue with Chen Tong. Only five instructors were responsible for watching the performance and giving their opinions. It was not a competition that required competition to have a chance to perform. The cameras were all high-definition and wide-angle. It was more than enough to capture all of them with five people in the same frame. Moreover, each instructor was assigned a filming team to be in charge of following the camera. Was she afraid that there would be no cameras?

...
Ding Shan mocked silently in her heart. Chen Tong was probably suffering from participating in the talent show. She was constantly thinking of stealing the cameras to perform. After all, she had only made her debut after fighting her way out of hundreds of people. It was impossible for her not to have the ability to steal the cameras.

Without a word, Ding Shan was about to sit on the chair next to her.

At this moment.., a staff member rushed over to stop them. "Teachers, wait! The seats had already been arranged. President Yin had specially instructed that to prevent the teachers from compromising with each other and refusing to take the middle seat, the director's team had arranged it and helped the teachers make a decision."

The staff member's words were watertight. He smiled at Ding Shan and extended his hand to indicate the middle seat. "Teacher Ding Shan, this seat is yours."

Chen Tong's expression immediately turned ugly. She secretly hated Yin Hui for repeatedly not giving her face! He had left all the good t to Ding Shan and ignored her. Ding Shan's strength was not as good as before. Why did Yin Hui Value Ding Shan so much?!

Although Chen Tong did not feel good in her heart, she still had to put on a show. Previously, she had already sat in the middle seat to seize the opportunity. Now that she heard what the staff member said, if she did not get up.., that would be too awkward.

Therefore, Chen Tong smiled fakely; she pretended to be surprised and said, "AH? Was it arranged? "It's my fault for sitting down without asking clearly. It's mainly because my clothes were too heavy today and I didn't notice it. I just wanted to sit down and rest quickly. "Sister Shan, come and sit down!"