Something was going on between the two of them. However, there was no way to know what exactly had happened. Chen Tong had already apologized, but she still acted as if they were sisters and spoke politely to Ding Shan. Ding Shan also smiled as if nothing had happened.

The crowd could not tell what had happened and felt it was meaningless. They all dispersed resentfully.

Xiao Zhao's face scrunched up. She glared at Chen Tong with disdain and cursed inwardly. What a two-faced fellow! It would be a pity if she did not put on an act. Just a moment ago, she was still sobbing and saying those crazy things. She kept calling her sister Shan, saying she was too impatient. What was she doing earlier?

Chen Tong felt wronged as well. She had lost all her face in front of so many people.

Her face was burning as she hurriedly greeted Ding Shan. "Then, Sister Shan, hurry up and go. I can't hold you up any longer. Let's meet at the recording studio in a while!" Then, she hurriedly hid in the dressing room.

Xiao Zhao glared at Chen Tong's fleeing back and spat. Then, she quickly asked Ding Shan, "Sister Shan, what did you guys say when you went to the bathroom? She didn't say anything stupid to anger you, did she?"

Xiao Liu's face was filled with joy. "Look at Chen Tong's expression. It must be that Teacher Ding Shan said something to subdue her! Teacher Ding Shan, what exactly did you guys say?"

Chapter 163. Reaping a Fanboy

Ding Shan gave a mysterious smile. "If she doesn't listen to you when you speak properly, then you will naturally use your way of communicating with her. It is indeed very effective. Some people bully the weak and fear the strong. She will be afraid for herself if she knows that you are not to be trifled with."

Xiao Zhao snorted proudly, "We should let her learn a lesson. Otherwise, she will think that we are vegetarians. Let her wait. If she dares to post any more nonsense online in the future, I will not be lenient. I guarantee the studio will retaliate fiercely and let her hide under the covers and cry!"

...
Xiao Liu gave Ding Shan a thumbs-up and was full of admiration. "Teacher Ding Shan, Director Yin even sent me to help you. I think I am still too inexperienced. I cannot help you, but I must learn more from you!"

Then, he looked at Xiao Zhao. He teased, "You have a big temper. If it weren't for me stopping you just now, you would have rushed up to beat up Chen Tong. You almost got into trouble, do you know that? It's right to hit back at her on the Internet, but don't get into a conflict in front of her, especially in such a public place. How many pairs of eyes are staring at you? We can't do it openly!"

Xiao Liu looked at Ding Shan with extra sincerity; he advised, "Teacher Ding Shan, actually, in that situation just now, if it happens again, you shouldn't put yourself in danger. If you meet someone who won't listen to the carrot and stick, you might get into trouble. What if you get hurt when you're alone? Just let me handle this kind of thing. I'm on Chief Yin's side. If anything happens, I'll take responsibility. I won't drag down your reputation. Let me say the harsh words. Chen Tong won't dare to do anything."

Ding Shan was a little touched when she recalled how Xiao Liu had resolutely protected her in front of her.

This kind of kindness from the person she had just met made her feel especially warm. Xiao Liu was right. He was not her employee. He was one of President Yin's subordinates so she could stay out of it.

He could have pretended to remain silent as if nothing had happened or said a few perfunctory words. It would not affect him. However, he kept a cold face and protected her in front of Chen Tong, warning her repeatedly.