Yin Hui looked at Ding Shan with satisfaction, his eyes filled with admiration.

A friend's wife could not be bullied. Of course, Yin Hui did not have any other intentions. He was just happy with Ding Shan's change.

His show indeed had the potential to explode. Everything went exceptionally smoothly. Ding Shan had become so beautiful. When the time came, with Xiang Hong's limited gown, just her face alone would be able to attract many fans!

Ding Shan accepted Yin Hui's blessing with a smile. Ever since Ding Wan's family of three and Yang Hua were caught, her life had become much more comfortable, and a huge rock had temporarily fallen to the ground.

The current life was also new to Ding Shan. After two lifetimes combined, she had never had such a free and easy working life and state.

But at the same time, it was also full of challenges. Even though Ding Shan had memories of her previous life and could play the role of a goddess at certain times, from the moment Ding Shan was reborn and broke off her relationship with Ding Wan, this path was already a new path Ding Shan had pieced together on her own. No one knew what factors would appear that were different from her previous life.

Therefore, although Ding Shan was happy, she did not dare to let her guard down just because she had been reborn. Ding Shan cherished this stable life she had lost and regained more than anyone else.

Chapter 145. Female Coaches Meet

Someone came to look for Yin Hui and asked him to go over the stage effects again. Yin Hui left in a hurry and reminded him again before he left, "Ding Shan, you're my trump card this time. If there's anything inconvenient, just tell me directly. Little Liu will share it with you!"

After saying that, he looked at little Liu meaningfully. Little Liu understood and quickly replied, "I promise to take good care of teacher Ding Shan!"

...
Yin Hui smiled and left.

Ding Shan smiled and said to Xiao Liu, "Don't be so nervous. I'm not that serious. Just call me Ding Shan."

Xiao Liu shook his head. "I will call you teacher Ding Shan. You were originally invited to be a mentor. Everyone will call you that. You don't have to be so polite. This is a show of respect."

Ding Shan's personality was outstanding. She did not act like a big shot because of her status as a movie queen. However, this was how the entertainment industry was. They bullied the weak and feared the strong.

Xiao Liu was worried that if Ding Shan were too approachable, she would be bullied. Hence, he decided to emphasize Ding Shan's status as a mentor.

Ding Shan did not insist further. She knew very well that this was how the industry was. People who did not have much ability would call them teachers for the sake of their faces. There was no real meaning to it. They were just polite, and there was nothing to be conflicted about.

Xiao Liu led Ding Shan and Xiao Zhao to the dressing room. "Teacher Ding Shan, go and apply your makeup first. I'll send your luggage off."

Ding Shan had already removed her makeup from the shoot earlier. Her stage makeup was thicker than usual, so she had to prepare earlier.

Xiao Zhao walked forward. "Sorry to trouble you. I'll accompany Sister Shan to apply her makeup."

Little Liu replied in a crisp voice, "Alright, you can go straight and use the makeup room!" After saying that, he dragged her luggage upstairs.

Yin Hui was very generous. He rented a building. The dormitory, dining hall, and practice room were all available. There were several filming locations and large-scale stages. It took several months to build and was both luxurious and grand. It completely satisfied the daily lives of hundreds of people, including the artistes and staff. When the recording officially started, it became sealed.