Humans were visual animals. Their clothes and style would always leave a deep impression on people.

Ding Shan turned her head and said to Xiao Zhao, "The clothes I prepared are in the suitcase. Go and take them out."

Xiao Zhao nodded and went to open the suitcase curiously. Sister Shan's bag was prepared by her herself. Xiao Zhao did not know when Ding Shan had designed her clothes.

When the clothes were taken out, Xiao Zhao was shocked. This dress was completely different from Ding Shan's previous style. There was no princess-style fluffy skirt, nor were there sparkling diamonds. Instead, it was a retro country-style dress interwoven with a rich black and linen color. It was like an ink painting.

Because the fabric was made of linen, one could feel the elegance of the skirt even before putting it on. In addition, the tailoring was exceptional. It was layered on top of each other. It looked very casual but also seemed to be full of details.

Xiao Zhao could not help but exclaim, "Wow! This looks like a dress from a wuxia novel! It's so special! Sister Shan, are you going to wear this?"

Ding Shan curled the corners of her lips and picked up the eyeliner on the dressing table. She gently outlined it at the end of her eyes and slightly elongated it. Her eyes instantly lifted. It was no longer those innocent and big round eyes. Instead, they were long and narrow fox eyes that revealed craftiness. With the spirit in Ding Shan's eyes, it seemed to move one's soul instantly.

Ding Shan picked up a lipstick that was even darker in color and applied it to her lips. Then, she took the clothes in Xiao Zhao's hands and went to the cubicle to change into them.

Under Xiao Zhao and the little makeup artist's amazed eyes, she took out a jade hairpin and tied her hair up. Instantly, a gentle, unique, and complex look was completed.

Ding Shan blinked her eyes and curled her lips slightly. "How is it? Does it suit me?"

Chapter 133. Contrast

Xiao Zhao and the makeup artist looked at Ding Shan in a daze. When they heard what Ding Shan said, they couldn't help but nod. "It fits! It's so pretty..."

Xiao Zhao seemed to have discovered a new continent. She looked around Ding Shan a few times, and her eyes were filled with amazement. "Sister Shan, this style fits you! How did you think of it? The contrast is too big!"

...
Ding Shan kept adjusting her hairstyle and replied indifferently, "I'm tired of being a little princess. I'm not as docile as they think. "I'm getting older. I can't do it the same way as before. If I do, my acting path will become more narrow. It's just that I like this style more now."

The makeup artist walked forward and helped Ding Shan fix the hairpin neatly. She pulled out a few strands of her beautiful hair, appearing elegant and natural.

Then, she sized up Ding Shan, and her eyes lit up. She quickly took out her eyebrow pencil and adjusted the shape of Ding Shan's eyebrows. Together with her eyeliner, the shape of her eyebrows became slightly raised, and the color of her eyebrows became heavier; with Ding Shan's lipstick, her temperament instantly changed, making Ding Shan feel entirely different.

Her black hair, red lips, and thick eyebrows reached her temples. She was full of ancient charm, perfectly matching the ink-black dress on Ding Shan's body. It couldn't be compared anymore!

Xiao Zhao and the makeup artist both sighed at the diversity of Ding Shan's beauty. This combination would quickly turn into a commonplace appearance in today's society. It would seem out of place, or perhaps a movie studio style was too cheap.