Prolouge

"Where do you think you're going?!" The half demon shouts as he trails behind you.

"I'm going home!" You cheerily reply, not looking back as you refrain from running, instead taking fast strides into the forest.

"Kagome's still here, so where are you going?" He retorts.

"Inuyasha, Kagome barely goes to school but people expect me at home and school everyday!" You retort.

"So what? I've been to that lame place before. It's just full of girls who barely wear clothes and dumb guys anyway," he grumbles.

"First of all, we don't even go to the same school. Second, 'girls who barely wear clothes'?! That's the same uniform Kagome wears!" You scold.

"Yeah," he shrugs.

"Sit Boy!" A shout is heard before Inuyasha goes crashing into the dirt, crumbling over himself.

Kagome emerges from the forest face red, eyebrows knitted together with her teeth clenched between a smile and a grimace.

"Inuyasha," she ominously begins, "Leave Y/N alone! She's ready to go home and she'll be back when she's ready too!"

"Thank you Kagome," you sigh, "I'll see you guys in a bit."

You wave goodbye on the well's ledge as Kagome yanks Inuyasha's ears back stepping on his shoulder blades.

You brace yourself before jumping into the well. The space around you rushes with wind as you descend. The surrounding stone walls begin to glow before you hear a voice.

_______________

"Ow! Ow!" Inuyasha cries out.

Suddenly his ears twitch as a strange presence brings his hairs on end, he hears a foreign voice from the well.

Without a word he leaps out from beneath Kagome's heel and straight into the well.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome calls.

Walking over to the well she's surprised as she looks down at nothing. Swinging her legs over the edge, she kicks off of the wooden planks, plummeting in.

She lands with a thump as dust flies around her before settling. Climbing up she's met with an empty shrine.

"Inuyasha?"