Yang Hua could question her level of makeup, but how could she lie through her teeth and pick faults with Ding Shan's?

At this moment, the makeup artist finally understood why Ding Shan, who she had seen on camera before, always looked lifeless, like a lifeless doll. If she were to be tormented by Yang Hua and go on stage with that kind of makeup. It was already Ding Shan's foundation that made her not to have an ugly crying audience!

The makeup artist could not take it anymore and looked at Ding Shan awkwardly.

Ding Shan opened her eyes and said directly to the makeup artist, "I think your makeup is especially good. It suits me very well. You can continue."

The makeup artist was delighted and was about to continue.

Yang Hua's sharp voice sounded again, "Ding Shan, are you deliberately going against me today? Do you think this is a child's game?"

Ding Shan looked at Yang Hua through the mirror. Her gaze was indifferent but cold. "Aunt Hua, I think that professional matters should be left to professional people. What do you think?"

Yang Hua was completely forced into a corner. "Are you saying that I'm not professional? You've become bolder. Do you want to replace me?"

013. Wants to be my Stepmother

The makeup artist had never seen her manager dare to confront an artiste like this before. She stood rooted to the ground, not knowing what to do. She was afraid that she would be banned if she heard something she shouldn't.

Ding Shan gently patted the makeup artist's hand and said softly, "Auntie Hua might be in a bad mood. Let's talk. Can you wait for me outside for a while?"

...
The makeup artist felt relieved and nodded gratefully at Ding Shan. She then looked at Yang Hua. In the makeup artist's eyes, Ding Shan was a gentle and lovely little white rabbit at this moment. She was worried that this manager would bully her goddess, however, she could not help much and could only leave the room gently.

Once the outsider left, Yang Hua became even more unscrupulous. "Did you forget to teach me a lesson again? If you don't listen, you won't have to eat for the next two nights!"

Ding Shan frowned. "Aunt Hua, do you still think I'm a three-year-old kid? You're using this to scare me?"

Yang Hua thought that Ding Shan was afraid and smiled proudly. "I've been taking care of you since you were young. Why are you rebelling now? The resources are all in my hands. No matter what kind of rich person you get, don't you still have to rely on me?"

Ding Shan turned her head and asked calmly, "But, why are my resources and career getting worse and worse? Aunt Hua, have you put it in your heart to help me?"

Yang Hua flew into a rage out of humiliation. "What do you know? Do you think that work is so easy to accept? Didn't you get to where you are today all because of me? Without me, your whole family would be in the storm!"

Ding Shan slowly guided her, "But usually, Mom and Dad are also concerned a lot. It's all thanks to them."

Yang Hua snorted disdainfully. "Your Dad is quite capable. That Mom of yours is stupid. What does it have to do with her? Just listen to your father and me from now on. Don't talk too much in front of your mother. We've been together for so many years. Don't overestimate yourself."

Ding Shan couldn't take it anymore, she said excitedly, "Don't you dare talk about my mother like that! You know how you've been together with her for so many years. Do you want me to listen to you, or do you want me to replace her with you as my stepmother? Do you need me to say more about what happened between you and Dad? You've stolen a lot of money over the years. Can you please let our family go?"