"she'd be real proud of ya. Your dad too." Daryl looked over at Judith.

"Carl too?" Judith asked.

"Carl too." Daryl nodded.

"you two are a lot alike." Carol sat there, and looked at Judith.

"he died saving people." Judith turned to Carol.

"yeah, he did." Carol glanced at daryl for a second, then back to Judith.

"i wish i had more time with him. I wish we had more time to just remember them." Judith looked down, sadness washing over her.

"we will, Judith." I smiled at her again.

"when this is all over. I'm gonna tell you every story i remember about all the people that loved you." Daryl pulled Judith in close to him again, wrapping one arm around her.

The train finally came to a stop, everyone loaded their weapons and hopped off, we waited by a fence, Gathered together.

"we are sitting ducks. He ain't coming, and we can't wait." Negan kneeled down.

"we need a new plan." I looked around.

"Mercer is gonna show up." Princess was determined and sure of it.

"we're running out of time." Daryl stood there, looking into the distance.

"there's four of them. We can take 'em." Maggie looked at the guards.

"those guards go missing, clocks ticking on us." Rosita turned to Maggie.

Two guards started approaching closer, quickly being interrupted by their walkie talkie. After a short conversation all four guards walked away, abandoning their post. "i think we're good." Judith looked at daryl. "you sure?" Daryl asked.

"let's go." I looked at everyone, standing up and making a move. We all walked to a warehouse, Gabriel hitting the lock to break it, Maggie pushing the door as it clanked open. Things were going pretty well, and working in our favor for now. There was still no sign of Mercer, but him calling the guards away was his way of helping us.

We moved together, making it inside the building where Pamela would conduct her parties, and social gatherings. It was empty, and completely silent. It didn't feel right being in the open like this. "something ain't right." Daryl said, feeling it too and looking around.

"yeah, i feel it too." I noticed the doors had been chained up from the inside. Which would make it difficult for us to get out quickly if something were to happen. Which seems to be the plan. "Get down!" I yelled.

Gunfire rang through the place, bodies dropped quickly, and people scattered to find cover. Judith hid behind daryl, Everyone else was seeking cover in different places of the building. I peeked out, firing a few shots. Rosita ran to the door, attempting to get the chains off. Gabriel covered her back while she did so.

I saw Pamela walk out, clenching my jaw and shooting the man that stood next to her. She looked over at him as his body fell lifeless. I noticed she grabbed his gun, and began pointing it. Judith ran over, pushing me and Maggie out of the way. Pamela fired the gun, shooting Judith. "No!" daryl yelled and ran to her. Maggie and i were filled with shock, looking at each other before i ran to her.

The gunfire stopped. "no. no. no. no.." Tears filled my eyes. "Jude wake up. Wake up!" Daryl's voice echoed through the building. Everyone lowered their guns, looking around i noticed Rosita and Gabriel saw Judith on the ground. Tears dropping down my cheek.

"we gotta go!" Daryl yelled, sadness easily visible in his voice. Gunfire rang again, Carol shooting one of the men after noticing Judith. Maggie and Negan walked out side by side and fired their guns. "you did this!" Pamela yelled.

"we gotta go!" Daryl looked around and yelled.
"we gotta go now!" I yelled, looking at Judith.

"Throw it!" I heard daryl yell, not sure what he was talking about since everything happened so quickly.

Daryl grabbed rick's gun, firing at a fire extinguisher that went flying through the air. Without hesitation daryl picked up Judith, running through the fog with her.

"Daryl, this way." Carol yelled. We quickly turned around, and started heading towards Carol and the others. "The clinics not far!" Ezekiel yelled as we all ran down the street into the alley. A vehicle pulled up, blocking our way, giving us no choice but to run left. More vehicles drove by, another blocking the end of the road. "Fall back." Ezekiel stopped.

Daryl and i turned around, seeing a semi down the road, blocking the way we came. "Fall back!" Ezekiel yelled again. I continued looking around, seeing the troopers start to barricade. they're not following us. I said quietly.

"they're not following us." I yelled louder.

"they're penning us in." Ezekiel looked around. All of us seeing walkers fill the street. "move. move!" Daryl yelled. The walkers were coming from all directions. "cut 'em off! we got that alley!" Carol yelled. I stood next to daryl, firing my rifle, protecting him since he was busy carrying Judith. Walkers fell to the ground, an opening being made, but they were coming quickly, and there was too many of them.

The walkers came from in front and behind us. "push 'em back!" Negan yelled. Carol had a small a small opening. Daryl and i quickly running through. I looked back, seeing nothing but walkers, the opening was blocked by them now. I couldn't see Carol anymore or anyone else. It was just me, Daryl and Judith.

"daddy?" Judith's voice could be heard. Daryl looked down at her, i looked over at them.