Chapter 12

Rian's pov

After eating the lunch Yoru and I decided to go to the cinema to watch movie. We then bid our goodbye and went to the cinema. We took a ticket for a action-thriller movie. There was still time remaining for the movie to start.

We went to the lunch section. And suddenly Reck came out of nowhere. He asked what are we two doing together.

Yoru whispered," I think we should tell about us to him." I nodded and Reck was slightly confused. Yoru then stated," Rian and I are dating." Reck suddenly frowned.

"Huh... What are you saying? I waited for you so long. I was always there for you and now you are choosing him over me. No this cannot happen. You are only mine." Reck said glaring at me.

Yoru's pov

I was shocked by his confession and I could see him glaring at us. Words were stuck in my throat. But I still replied, "I am sorry but I can only love Rian. I love you only as a brother. Even if Rian wasn't there I couldn't be with you."

"No this cannot happen I loved you first and no-one can have you other that me.You will surely be mine sooner  or later."Reck said and just walked out of there.

I was worried for us especially for Rian since I knew how Reck can be. How can I not notice?

"My guess was right he likes you. He won't do anything stupid right." Rian said.

"Let's forget about this for a now. I guess he will slowly understand." I said. I was not really a guy who would allow anyone to come in between of us. But what could I do since he is my friend who was there for me at my hard times.

We then went to watch the movie. Rian bought popcorn and some drinks.

After watching the movie

.

.

.

.

.

Rian's pov

The movie was good but I couldn't keep up with the plots because I couldn't help but think about Reck and his threats. I felt a little guilty at first but after he said that Yoru was only his sooner or later I felt angry.

We then went to Yoru's condo. I no longer needed to lie about Yoru to my family.

At the condo

Rian's pov

We already had lunch so I decided to take a nap. Yoru said that he had some works and will come after doing it. I agreed since I didn't wanted to get in between his work.

Yoru's pov

After Rian went to sleep, I then started decorating the dining table a little. I decided to give him a little surprise as our previous days were exhausting and I wanted him to feel good.

I also made his favorite food for dinner . Soon, it was evening and I went to my room. There was my lover sleeping snuggling to the pillow. He looked like an angel. I then woke him up.

Then, he freshened up and I took him to the dining table. He looked surprised. He then turned to me and asked ,"Is this for me?". "Of course for who else I would do this." I said.

I could see he looked so excited and happy. We then took out sit and ate the dinner.

"Was the food good?" I asked. "Yes it was so good. I really liked it." He said. We then went to the bedroom.

"Let's take shower together. Should we?" Rian asked. I smiled and nodded.

---------------

Rian's pov

It was not only a shower. Yoru picked me up and gently made placed me in bed. I was busy observing his face and how perfect it was.

He then slept beside me. I then hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. Slowly we both went to sleep nearly at the same time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I am really sorry for the late update. Anyway thanks for reading.... and enjoy.💗😁👀