Chapter 3

After sometime , it was time to go home . Minnie went early because she had some work and I was not even in the state of calling the taxi .Others were not that badly drunk. They went on the taxi .

Yoru's pov

In the celebration I was not that paying attention. But I was watching rian time to time. Suddenly, Rian looked up and caught me staring we had eye contact for some seconds and I noticed he was blushing .

"He looks so cute." I thought and realized what was I thinking. I looked away and started playing with my mobile . I kept glancing at him time to time . I don't know why but I didn't want to take off my eyes of him .

.

.

After sometime , I saw he was drunk and could not even stand up . He was in the state of almost passing out . I told my secretary to send other on taxi  and I will send Rian on my own . Then I went to Rian and tried asking him where his home was and I will drop him .

But he didn't even answer he just started staring at me without looking away . Then I decided to take him to my home because I already sent my secretary and nobody else was there.

I was still hesitant whether to take him or not.

And then he started mumbling something "hey yoru is it you ?Do you know you are so handsome. I think I like you and I don't like when that Liz comes close to you . " I was shocked listening him talking like that.

He liked me?? I was speechless. I placed my hand on his shoulder and lifted him . I made him sit in the front sit and took him to my house . I just couldn't leave someone I like on the roadside . Could I?

I took him to the room and he still was not conscious. When I was about to get up he suddenly pulled my hands and yanked me . I was shocked at his behavior. He started mumbling "I love you Yoru since the first day and you better not get close with that bitch".

I still couldn't believe his boldness after being drunk. And suddenly he kissed me . I didn't know what to do but slowly I started giving in .I started kissing him back but I realized he is drunk and may not remember anything happening now so, it will be better to talk to him later .

I stopped because I didn't wanted to take advantage of him while he was  drunk .I controlled myself and went to my room after covering him with blanket.

.

.

.

.

.

Rian's pov

I slowly woke up with a terrible headache and memories started flashing in my mind about the mess I made yesterday. I suddenly felt a rush of heat in my cheeks as I remembered about yesterday's night kissing Yoru and him responding .

And someone entered the room and he was Yoru . He stared at me for some seconds and sat on the side of the bed . I stuttered and said "I am sorry about yesterday . Please forgive me let's just forget about it ." The moment I said it I saw yoru's pained eyes but he maintained his straight face.

He said ," if it is what you want than let's forget about that night . But for now you can go and take breakfast I made " without looking at me . I regret saying that how can I be such a fool . He looked so sad .....WAIT ... YESTERDAY HE KISSED ME BACK AND TODAY HE FELT SAD ABOUT THE THINGS I SAID THAT MEANS HE LIKES ME ........ OO MY FREAKING GOD YORU LIKES ME BACK !! ....... I felt so happy but why did I said him to forget about it ughh I am so stupid .

.

.

.

Then , I went to have breakfast he made . He also started eating and he didn't even look at me or steal glances like he always used to do . I felt a little bit of sad . I said ," I am so sorry for causing trouble to you yesterday". He said ," it's okay about that thing well you said to forget about it I'll try ."

I said goodbye and went back home . Good thing it was weekend today ,otherwise how would I deal with this sick headache. I am still not confirmed if he likes me or not .

.

.

.

.

.