Chapter 7

Another day

.

.

Yoru's pov

When I woke up I felt someone snuggling into my chest and hugging me. I slowly woke up and Rian was looking so cute snuggling into my chest. I noticed his neck and chest area which were full of hickeys I made. He was finally fully mine both physically and mentally. We made love up to 3 am and I took him to wash room to clean him and we both slept.

After showering I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him. I started cooking and suddenly a small body hugged me from behind. It was my lover who was wearing my shirt and hiding in my back.

"Why didn't you sleep more ?" I asked. He answered," after you went I slowly woke up because I couldn't find you next to me."I giggled at his answer. I felt his hand sliding into my shirt and slowly to my abs.

"Do you know I love your abs so much ? You are so hot." He said. I giggled and said ,"Go and sit at the dining table the food is now ready I will bring it ."

"I can't sit comfortably because my ass hurts u should be considered of me."He said. "I am sorry but you will slowly get used to it beside who could resist." I said with a smirk and turned to him. He was blushing and he playfully hit me on my shoulder.

We both ate breakfast as we needed to go to work. After sometime, we got dressed and Rian wanted to go on a taxi so no one will see us together. I insisted on taking him saying I will drop him a bit far from company. And he eventually agreed.

I dropped him at some distance from the company. I went to my office and started doing paper works.

Rian's pov

I felt pain in my ass whenever I sat. It didn't hurt that much while walking. I walked a bit and reached company. I went to working area and did my work.

At lunch time, all of us went to the restaurant downstairs. Surprisingly today, Yoru also came on the restaurant. He always used to eat in his office. Everyone was slightly shocked as this was their first time seeing Yoru come down for lunch.

Yoru came and sat at the sit which no so far from mine. Suddenly, Liz stood up from her usual sit and walked up to him. She asked him if she could sit there. She sat there without even asking for his permission.

I felt angry at her behavior. I was hella possessive about what is mine. I didn't like anyone messing with my person. I was busy shooting death glares when Jack sat next to me. The sit was empty as Minnie and her friends were sitting at my front.

Jack started asking me questions. Although I was not close to him but still he helped me sometime when I was an intern. I felt like someone staring at me and It was Yoru who was also busy glaring at Jack. Liz was trying to start conversation with him while he was giving short answers.

After lunch, Yoru ordered me to get him coffee I got him his regular coffee and went to his office. I knocked and after getting permission I went in not forgetting to slightly close the door. It was not that risky as nobody got in without Yoru's permission. I kept the coffee at his table and he suddenly pulled me into his lap.

"Why were you so close with Jack while eating."He asked. "First tell me , Why the hell that bitch was so close to you? Jack thinks me as a brother and so do I . But you know what that Liz thinks of you right. You better not get close with her. I don't like sharing what's mine. You are only mine." I said in the series of words . I was not the guy who tolerated anyone getting close to my man.

"Okay I won't even talk to her but you should maintain distance with your so called brother jack. I also don't like anyone getting too close to my boyfriend." He said .

I was blushing when he said me his boyfriend and slightly punched him in his shoulder. I gave him a slight peck and stood up. When I suddenly stood up I felt pain at my butt. And there my lover was laughing at my expression.

"Your parents don't have problem with you not going home today also , do they ? " He asked ."Not really because I used to sleepover at my friend's house and they wouldn't mind. I can say them that I will work overtime." I said.

With that, I went to my table and did my remaining work.After the time was finished eventually everyone got out. Minnie was still there and asked me ,"Hey aren't you going home?" "No, I will complete the work and go." So, she made her way out.

Yoru then came out of his office and we both went to the parking lot. He then took me to his condo. We both washed up and I started cooking dinner and he was helping me. We ate dinner and went to the bed.

We talked sometimes and I was yawning. He turned off the light and slept beside me. He then hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. I let him hug and we both fell asleep almost at the same time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the mistakes 🙂💗. Enjoy💗