Vikk Won't Sleep 3

Start from the beginning

"You sure Babydoll? It'll hurt worse before it get better if I do it. You have a chance of less hurt if you do it," Josh said as he reached up and moved Vikk's hand up and down Simon's shaft.

"Daaadddyyyyyy. I can't make myself hurt more. I'm scared to," Vikk whispered into Josh's neck.

"Alright Babydoll. Don't forget about Simon now ok?" Josh said.

Vikk nodded and turned back to Simon were he began to suck and bob in ernest. Josh wrapped his arms around Vikk's middle. Vikk had begun to bounce slightly to give Simon a better blowjob.

Josh smiled at his Babydoll. He would yell at him later for pushing this, but now he just wanted to get him through it. He reached around and began to stoke Vikk's dick.

Slowly Vikk began to stop crying. He began to feel pleasure coarse through him. Josh felt the change and began to roll his hips along with the his strokes.

"Daaaddddyyyy," Vikk moaned around Simon's cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm, Babydoll," Josh groaned.

"Joshy please please please," Simon begged.

"Mmnmm. Noooo. Si wait for my Babydoll."

"Please please please," Simon kept begging.

"What do you think Babydoll?" Josh said smirking.

Vikk pulled his mouth off Simon. He was panting and whimpering. "Daaaddddyyy."

Josh watched as Simon threaded his fingers through Vikk's hair and slammed Vikk's face back onto his cock. Vikk swirls his soft tongue around Simon's shaft. As he reached up to fondle Simon's sack, Josh looked into Simon's eyes and said "Cum. Now, Si."

Simon's eyes rolled back into his head and let out a yell. "Oh God Vikk. Oooohhhhhh Babydoll."

Vikk felt Simon's cum blast into his throat. He swallowed all of salty liquid. Simon collapsed on the floor of the bed room. He rolled himself into a ball, his dick still twitching. He whimpered as he watched Josh and Vikk going at it.

Josh began to thrust into Vikk, and roll his hips at the same time. He could feel himself getting close but he wouldn't cum until Vikk did. He matched his thrusts with the stroked of Vikk's hard cock.

Vikk himself was bouncing on Josh. He was still in pain but there was more pleasure than pain. Much more. He threw one hand behind him so that he was gripping the back of Josh's head. He was whimpering like a kitten as Josh pounded him. Vikk shrieked out as his climax blasted though his small body, "DAAADDDDYYYY JOOSSHH!!"

Josh smiled as Vikk's walls tighten around him. He was almost there. "Just a little more Babydoll," Josh grunted

Josh kept slamming his cock into Vikk's ass. He was holding Vikk up against his chest. Vikk was whimpering and moaning as Josh kept hitting his prostrate.

Josh suddenly slammed himself into Vikk harder, and came so hard. Vikk let out a scream as his was filled with Josh's piping hot cum.

Vikk fully collapsed against Josh. He went completely sack because he had passed out!! Josh pulled himself out of Vikk and bundled Vikk up in his arms. Vikk wrapped his arms around Josh's and opened his eyes. "Daddy?"

"Go to sleep Babydoll."

"You and Si sleep with me?"

Josh laid the sleepy Vikk down into his soft bed. "If you want Babydoll."

"Please?"

"Alright," Josh said.

Josh scooped up Simon. Simon jumped in fear when Josh picked him up, "Shhhhhhhh Si. It's alright."

"Joshy?"

"Yeah baby. We are going to sleep with Vikk," Josh soothed.

Vikk was on his side in the middle of he bed. Simon was set down one side and he wrapped his arms around Vikk from behind him Josh laid down on the other side of Vikk and he snuggled into Josh's side. "Think you'll sleep now Vikk," Simon said.

"Shhhhh. He already is," Josh said.

In truth Vikk wasn't asleep yet. He was enjoying the warmth of his two lovers around him. Eventually they all fell sleep.

***********************************

And I wrote this instead of studying for my Physics final. Oh well. I'll read my book later.

I hope y'all like my smut. This is the last in Vikk won't sleep. If y'all have ideas message or say so in the comments. See y'all later.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYYEEEEEE