🎀~ 12- I still love you (SA)

Namjoon pov.

I smiled looking at him. He looks so happy, unlike when he was with me....
Seems like I wasn't the love of his life like I thought... But he sure will be my love until my last breath...

Wonder what I lacked, that he had to leave. Guess I'm not beautiful enough? Yeah. That's probably it.

I felt something wet on my cheeks, as I reached up in curiosity...am.. Am i crying? But was smiling a minute ago..
I really don't understand my emotions sometimes.. I don't know if I should be happy or sad.? I wanna be sad because of course dude! I lost the love of my life! But i also  wanna be happy for him, because he can finally have a satisfied life. Something he won't regret.

You broke me. Jungkook. When I was trying to fix you.

Now that i think of it...
You weren't in love with me, not really, you just loved the way I  always made you feel. Like you are the center of my world. Because you were. I would've done anything for you...

Does he make you feel the same way, jk?
Does he cuddle you to sleep the same way I did?
Does he fuck you better than me ?
Does he love you more than me?
Do you love him more than me?
Oh, ofc u do... Cause why'd u leave... Right?

I sighed heavy... Guess I'll never know my answers... I have to live with what I've got.. That is nothing. But maybe that's what I deserve.

It hurts.. But it's ok. I'm used to this anyway.

I don't hate you though.
I guess that's how u know you love someone way too much if you don't hate them for breaking your heart.

Maybe he broke up with me because he saw me the way I see myself.

Whatever it was,
I still love you, jungkook.
I always will.
Forever.
_________________________

Sad ending because im feeling sad today..... Also it was really short as well.. Same reason.
Thanks for reading.
I love you ❤
💜✨