🎀~ 11- Tears

Jungkook pov.

I was curled up on the bed, inside comfy sheets.. Crying my eyes out.
Everything is going wrong. I'm not able to complete a single shit. I'm useless!.
It's been 3 hrs I've been shedding these disgusting tears and they just don't stop. What have I done wrong!?
Is my existence so cursed!?

These thoughts were surrounding my mind when I felt two arms wrap around my waist pulling me close. And as soon as I smelled the familiar scent, I burst out in tears . I turned around to bury my face in his warm embrace, too scared to face him in such a state.
His grip around me tightened as he pulled me closer. Closest we could be.
And, he whispered in my ears, with that soothing and comforting voice of his... The voice which always calmed me down. -

-It's okay, love.

As soon as he said that, my body seemed to relax in his embrace. My tears slowing down. I wonder how he always does that? How does he comfort me with just a few words?
His voice interrupted my thoughts, which I could never mind-

- I'm here, and I'll always be. You mean the world to me, koo. You make me feel things I can't describe. You're the reason I smile, laugh, love and exist. I love you so much, sweetheart. I will forever. *kisses the crown of his head*

I let out a few sniffles and looked up at him, finally having the courage to. I can't believe I get to have this man for myself. How could someone be so perfect? So beautiful, philosophical, smart, everything , all at the same time?

He wiped off the tears from my face and smiled at me. A comforting one.
And I decided to ask him-

What did I do to deserve u?

He chuckled. And replied with-
- exist.

I frowned at that. I don't understand what he means...
-what do u mean?

*he grinned at me and answered my question sincerely-

Your existence is enough for you to deserve me, darling.

And I said-
Do u wanna make me cry again!?
He widened his eyes .
- what did I do! Did I say something wrong? I'm so sorry-

God, Im crazy in love with this man! He really thought he hurt me!

- u really think  my poor heart will be able to take all that love!? *pout*

He sighed, and pecked my forehead-

- u scared me, koo!

I giggled at his fake angry face.. And he smiled brightly..

- ah, it's so good listening to that. U know! Don't u dare cry again!

I smiled so wide.
- can we cuddle?

- we already are cuddling... But sure! Let's cuddle the whole night, while u tell me why those nasty tears decided to fall and ruin that beautiful face of yours! *pouts playfully, as if angry at the tears*

I chuckled at that... He's so fucking cute!
I pecked his pout, but before I could pull away, he cupped my cheeks and extended the peck to a soft kiss.
We both had to part, for the lack of oxygen. I was almost about to die of suffocation. But I won't mind it.. Since I'd die kissing him, in his embrace. The place I love the most, in the whole world.

- I love you, Jungkook.

- I love you too, Namjoon.

___________________________________

Did u see the weverse post h
Joon just did! Like couldn't he just turn around a lil bit?
But I'll be selfish to say that... Im feeling blessed enough to see his shirtless back.
He has a fucking mole at the right center of his shoulder blades.

-

Ahem!
Sorry for that... 😅

Thanks for reading
I love you ❤
💜✨