The moment I stepped down from the bus I knew where I had to go. It was almost 9:30 pm at night and I didn't care who thought what but I knew Veer wouldn't be fine. I couldn't get over his sulking face. Tomorrow was Diwali and I didn't want to ruin his first big festival in India. He must be feeling lonely. The reason I decided to visit him was to go to his house.

However I was shocked to see loud music and a lot of young boys and girls dancing around. Some held cigarettes whereas others had alcohol. Wow!!! These are hardly 18. Is Veer crazy? If police catches them all it's going to be a scene? I rushed into his home trying to look for him everywhere but Veer was not to be seen anywhere. That's when my eyes fell on Yamuna who stepped down from the staircase. She looked at me and slowly tried to wipe her lips. There was a smirk on her face and that suddenly got my heart rate quickened.

Without waiting a second I rushed upstairs. The room door was slightly ajar. I pushed the door open only for my eyes to widen as I saw a shirtless Veer trying to buckle his pants. My heart almost stopped. I tried connecting the dots and that's when Veer saw my reflection in the mirror and just when he was about to talk I closed the door with a thud and ran out of his bungalow. I didn't care if it was late at night I wanted to run away from here.

I wasn't in my senses exactly when suddenly a car honked and it's lights almost blinded me. I froze in fear when suddenly I felt someone grab me by my waist and pull me into a bone crushing hug. The fragrance was familiar and that's when I realised it was Veer.

'What the hell do you think you are doing Vansh? Are you crazy? You almost killed me!!! What if something happened to you?' That night I saw a weird fear in his eyes. I had never seen him so scared and angry but then the visuals of Yamuna's expressions and Veer buckling his pants made me shiver and I pushed him away.

'Stay away from me!!! And why do you care about me?'

'Why do I care? You are my girl Vansh!!! Why do you think I wouldn't care!!!' He yelled when I pushed him via his chest saying

'Ohhh really? Where was this care when you and Yamuna were...Chiiii...you are working around in my absence Veer?'

'Whatttt are you crazy???' He shouted

I laughed saying 'I am crazy??? You are crazy if you think I can't see. She walking down the staircase with dishelved hair and the shine in her eyes with that smirk that she's achieved a fucking milestone and you buckling your pants while there is a full fledged party in your house? What else could it be?'

He slapped his forehead saying 'What the...Juice well on my clothes and I had to change. The reason why I was like that in the room and Yamuna...huhhh she didn't even come to my room.'

'Lie!!! You are lying!!!' I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. When he cupped my cheeks and smashed his lips against mine silencing all my complaints. His warm mouth invading my mouth hungrily gave me butterflies in my stomach. It felt like one of the Kdrama moments. His hands brushed down my sides reaching my waist as he squeezed it tightly slamming my body against his roughly. We were in the middle of the road, almost dark, no human intervention practically speaking and we both were exploring each other's mouth. Call it my teen hormones or my need to be closer to him, I was enjoying this kiss. This man was my first and going to be my last.

After a few minutes we parted our hot mouths as he slowly cupped my face again and whispered

'Dont you trust me Vansh? You think I can ever ditch you?' he asked. His voice was a soft whisper when this time I rested my head against his chest as I said 'I am sorry!!! I just...Yamuna...she... she doesn't give me the right vibes.' I confessed when he caressed my head saying 'That way...the entire world doesn't give me the right vibes. I feel everyone is here to take you away from me but I'm never gonna let you go babe!!!' He whispered as a soft kiss was pressed against my head and I was so comforted. All my sadness and loneliness was gone and that's when my heart confessed what it felt
.
.
.
'I think I'm falling in love with you Veer!!!' and that's when his hands slowly loosened up and he tried to get rid of my hug. I slowly tried to pull him into the hug but he took a step away when I asked