[Chapter Eight] | Shopping Trip [Part Two]

Start from the beginning

Eleanor seemed to share the same expression, a close-eyed smile, "Indeed. I might be able to use some situations like these for future doujins. Perhaps a public intercourse one?"

"Oohh!~ That sounds like a great idea!"

Yumiko soon pops in, giving them a suspicious look. "What are you two babbling on now?"

"Hehe, it's nothing!~"

"Right..." The blonde's suspiciousness only grew.

"More importantly," Hina began, "hey, L/N-kun! Come on out and show us already!"

"Will you hold on a damn minute?" Y/N's voice protrudes out from the changing rooms. "It takes a while to get myself ready and adjust the clothing so it doesn't have any wrinkles. It's common courtesy to at least look presentable, isn't it?"

Eleanor soon grew smug, "And didn't you tell me that you didn't care how you looked in public?"

"Mother, I do not need this right now."

"Just hurry up and get out here, already," Yumiko says, kicking the door.

Y/N sighed. "Yes, 'Your Majesty.'"

A tick mark grew on her head. "Huh? Say that again, dammit."

"Alright, calm down, will you? I'm almost done."

A few more seconds later and Y/N stepped out. Readjusting his collar a little and sweeping his hair back, he presents himself.

And to be honest, Yumiko felt herself at a loss for words. Sure, she's admitted to herself that her friend was quite the handsome fellow, but wasn't sure whether to consider him more good looking than Hayato Hayama. However, seeing him standing there in the shirt and pants she picked out, he looked quite good. She figured the clothing would contrast quite well with his hair and eyes and it did look well on him.

The way the cloth would hug his upper body loosely but also not too tight. The pants didn't look too baggy, but when she first touched it, they weren't soft but weren't too firm. It seemed to be a just right fit.

While Y/N could tell that Yumiko was looking at him in quite the awe expression, her face stunned and standing there in complete silence, completely taken aback by how well the outfit looked good on him despite how casual it may seem, he began to grow a bit nervous. He was used to Yumiko staring at him before, yes, but he wasn't used to this kind of stare, the blonde girl taking the view in and seemingly approving the outfit of choice in order to make him look good. Scratching his cheek a little, he cleared his throat, which caught Yumiko's attention.

"You okay? You've been staring quite a while now. Does it look strange now that you've gotten a pretty good look at it?"

"E-Eh? N-No, it's n-not that," Yumiko stuttered. "I just didn't think it would look so well. You're not the type to wear pretty casual things, considering your background."

Y/N rolled his eyes. "Yes, just because I came from a rich family, I sure do love to wear suits and ties and overly extravagant outfits."

She punched his shoulder. "That's not what I mean, asshole, you know that. But something like this is a nice change of pace to what you usually wear, right?"

"Yeah, you're not wrong about that," Y/N admitted. "Although, you didn't tell me that you had a pretty good sense of fashion taste."

"Heh, you underestimate me, N/N. It should be quite obvious with how much effort I put into my appearance." Yumiko was quite smug about this.

"I'll take your word for it," Y/N shrugged. "Guess I'll buy this, then."

Pulling the door closed, he briefly changes back to his school uniform. Once finished, he opened the door, the folded clothing hanging on his arm, he walked out and began to head for the cashier. However, he didn't get rather far, the back of his collar pulled back before he was shoved back into the changing booth by Yumiko. He looked at her with mild annoyance.