A noret and a hunter

The following two days passed in the light of the usual routine. Nekt spent the majority of them teaching, which kind of made him wish for summer holidays to come already but it was still only May. Other than that he spent his time reading or resting. He knew he would get use of being relaxed.

Thursday seemed exactly the same at first. Nekt got on a bus and then took a ten minutes long walk to get to school. He gestured a thanks to the driver of a red porsche who stopped for him so he could cross the road and continued walking towards the building. The driveway was busy as always as many students rushed in not to be late.

Firstly, three literature classes awaited Nekt, followed up by two history lessons. Then he had a lunch break and after that he had to stand in for one of his colleagues which made him roll his eyes a few times just thinking about it.

Nekt loved his job. Otherwise he would've quit already. He enjoyed teaching students about things he was very much informed of, such as literature and history. He chose this occupation out of them all for a reason. He liked the idea of helping to raise kids and shape them into fully grown, sometimes even responsible, adults.

It always made him proud when one of his former students achieved something great in life. Sadly he didn't really have anyone he could brag about it to for too long. Humans now would give him weird looks if he started about how he used to teach for example Oscar Wilde back in the days.

Still, sometimes he was just tired and wanted nothing more than to go home at the time he was supposed to. When that wish couldn't be fullfiled, he grew even more tired.

After thinking about it he decided to just let students do what they wanted in the stand in lessons. They were allowed to do anything except for being too loud or leaving the classroom, while he was just sitting there, his head resting on his hand, his elbow all red from leaning on the table. He kept just staring out of the window without purpose. He wasn't exactly doing his job right at the moment and he was aware of that, he just didn't care at all.

Then finally what felt like days rolled by and the school bell rang. It was the last lesson of the day again. Two lessons past the time Nekt would've left this building on a usual Thursday.

"You're free to go," Nekt flashed a quick smile and gestured for the students to get out, he didn't have to tell them twice.

He sighed quietly and gathered his things, quickly got up from the chair and as he began walking towards the door his steps lengthened and he cheerfuly swinged his hips a bit.

Someone stepped inside the classroom and slammed the door shut.

Nekt stopped and pierced the person with his gaze.

The room was drowning in silence all of a sudden. Both Nekt and the intruder just stood there staring at each other in some kind of a glaring contest. Neither of them moved an inch. Nekt did not like that.

"Welcome," Nekt smiled, his lips moving slowly and soon returning back to a serious expression, his facial muscles tightening in perceivable tension.

The other man tilted his head a bit in reaction but other than that he still did not move at all. His figure covering the door asked for respect.

"This is the second time in one week you're welcoming me somewhere," the man pulled one corner of his mouth up. He raised his hand to carefully unzip his leather jacket. "I shall properly explain why I'm here."

"No need to do so," uttered the noret. "You're a hunter."

"Correct," the intruder ran his fingers through his black hair, this time it wasn't tied in a ponytail but let loose to his shoulders. "Impressive, saves us some time."