chepter 43 jealousy

Start from the beginning

( mo zhu is only daughter of mo feng who is also business partner of Xiao company he is wise man mo family is not rich like Xiao family but they also one honorable family in China)

Zhan knows that mo zhu likes him and always try to get his attention from him she sometimes do things that gets annoyed zhan very much, he doesn't not like her but he can't behave rashly towards her because of two reason one he respect her father mo feng and two because she is woman otherwise zhan could give left and right to her very long ago.

What.....? Zhan asked her with annoyed face on him he wants go towards his husband but these stupid woman came between them blocking his view..

Other side yibo also wants to go towards zhan but Darren is holding his hand tightly then he looked at Darren face with questioning gaze .

Clearing his voice....... Where are you going yibo come let's dance with us he called him but yibo looked back towards zhan he don't know the women but she is blocking the view of his husband he wants to go towards his zhan ge but then again Darren started to pull him towards dance floor he wants to deny him but Darren is not ready to here one word also..

With no option yibo went on dance floor with Darren yang yang he is dancing but his eyes didn't leave his zhan ge, then he saw the women who is standing in front of his husband suddenly huge him tightly in front of everyone after watching this yibo became annoyed before he could move from there he saw that his zhan ge push her away harshly, he can clearly see the women was fully drunk, then he send her away with xuan ge, watching all these he felt so proud on his husband.

He was about to go towards his zhan ge then yang yang called him he turned other side from zhan.

What are standing there come let's dance saying he called him.

Yeah.......just one minute saying he come forward, down from stage to where zhan was standing few seconds ago but he didn't find him there he again turn back to his friends who are enjoying their time.

Leaving them yibo started to go outside to look after his husband at their pub entrance but there also he didn't get glimpse of zhan.

Yibo again came inside the pub area he was looking here and there for his husband but he didn't find him there then he felt someone taped on his shoulder when he turned back he saw Darren at their why are you standing here and whome you are surching for? He asked him.

Ahh....... I........ Actually......yibo feeling so nervous he don't know how to answer him how can he say that he is looking for his husband and the husband is non other then zhan ge there CEO...

Okay come let's dance for sometime saying he again started to pull yibo towards dance stage with no option yibo also joined with them in dancing moving his body according to rethem.

Then zhan entered inside the pub washing the stain on his coat few minutes ago mo zhu spill the vine on his clothes so sending her away with xuan he informed her father about her condition then going to bathroom he was the stain marks with water and came back again at pub.

When he entered into the pub again he started to look for yibo then, when his eyes fall on particular person he smile and started go towards him but the very second he frown by watching the next person who also dancing with his husband he don't like that view in front of him he became annoyed by watching being so free with these person.

Then, his total face become so dark by these view unknowingly he took the whole vine bottle from tray which is a server holding and he gulp it down all vine in the bottle in one go, few people who are standing next to zhan look at him with surprised face but zhan was he dont care about those looks so, avoiding the people who are watching him with awe.

He went straight to the stage hold yibo wrist tightly who is busy in dancing. He looks Darren who standing next to him with cold gaze they all become surprise and shock by watching him like that and did not understand what happened and what he has done because if that his boss look at him with those gaze other side yibo also shocked and surprised by watching zhan like these he never saw him this much angry.

Then without thinking zhan pulled yibo towards him while dragging him out of the pub. Everyone present their looking both of them in shock at that time when they saw zhan cold face no one dare to talk in front of him.

When they both came out from the pub zhan drag yibo towards his car and he pushed him at passenger seat then he also hop on the car at driving seat starting the car he drove his car towards their mansion, with full speed.

Yibo was so confused by watching the dark look on zhan face he didn't understand what happened to his zhan ge when he dragged him in front of everyone at that time also he didn't protest for once he was worried thinking what happened to his zhan ge and why he was looking so upset.

And the whole driving to mansion went in silent and at the all time yibo was looking at zhan with questioning gaze, but zhan just looking straight to the road, still having the cold look on him.

Why did zhan ge look Darren gege like that is there anything happened between them or did I done any mistake that's offended zhan ge what happened to him why he was this much distress and angry at same time...

Did in any case zhan ge became mad because I left for party soon leaving zhan ge..... Yibo was thinking deeply these and there but his total mind was in mess he didn't understand the zhan behavior..

After reaching to their mansion zhan parked it and came out from his car and again he started drag yibo into the mansion then finally he left his hand when they both stand in leaving area and no one is present at their leaving zhan and yibo not even mrs. Han also there, in empty hall two people standing there silently

While rubbing his wrist which is paining because of tight hold he looked towards zhan with worried look who is standing there like a statue.. Yibo try to talk with him but before that, zhan started go from there to upstairs leaving him behind.

Yibo not understand why his zhan was upset about what really happened so, he started fallow the Disapiring figure.

Then he saw zhan entered in his room closed his door with thud sound..

Yibo wanted to follow him inside the room but still thinking zhan will not like it he stopped himself taking his footsteps back from there he started to go towards his own room but before fully he could go from there he heard the breaking sound from zhan's room he Worriedly turn back look at the door then again he heard one more breaking sound from inside.

Without thinking for second he went inside the zhan's room then his eyes became wide by watching the scenario in front of him there lot of glass piece scattered all over the room zhan just breaking all items like madman, he got tears on his eyes he don't what happened but he can feel the zhan pain in his heart. while watching zhan like that without thinking for second he run towards him hug him tightly from his back...

Zhan ge........ Please stop it now don't break anymore otherwise you will hurts yourself and also me he whispered and scream then zhan who is about to break vase in his hand stop himself hearing yibo words he placed it aside then turning over to yibo he looked at his face lifting his chin when he saw the tear in his eyes he felt like something stabbing in his chest.

Not thinking for second he hug yibo tightly buring himself in another neck. While holding tightly yibo brought zhan out from his room which was already became totally mess.. Then he brought him to his own room.

Zhan is crying silently in yibo arms wetting his shirt on his shoulder but still yibo didn't tell any word he just silently patting at another head who is still holding him tightly hiding his face on his shoulder at this all time.

Hi guys here you go the next chapter is updated hope you guys like it....

Please vote and comment below..

Totally 1854 words.....