First Week - Part 5

NOT THAT MUCH TALKING/DIALOGUE AS I SUCK AT SPEAKING AND GENERALLY DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE, SO I DON'T KNOW...

First Week - Saturday

(Skip to after eating lunch)

(Also, we with Kuguri again)

The rain had calmed down a bit in the few minutes that he had been in the Nekoma gym...

The thunder/lightning had passed and the rain fell a bit calmer now, but still enough to need an umbrella or raincoat or something...

There was no point of them being here anymore, but he stayed put as he wasn't leaving until Shibayama was ready...

So, after waiting 30 minutes, Shibayama was finally ready to leave, and Kuguri knew this as his boyfriend stood up and started stretching...

Time to leave...

As the Nekoma team opened to doors to the gym, the light pit-n-patter of the rain filled gym with sound...

Unfolding his raincoat and putting it on, he reached into the bag and pulled Shibayama out the other raincoat he had packed...

(Shibayama)

I turned as Kuguri handed me a clear plastic raincoat...

Smiling, I took it and tanked him...

Looking around to make sure no one was watching, I planted a kiss on Kuguri's cheek...

As we exited the gym, we ran through the rain carefully as not to slip...

Kuguri was wearing his school's volleyball jacket, as could be seen under the clear plastic raincoat he wore...

End of First Week

▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁

Ayup

I'm so bad at writing, I'm so sorry...

Stay Safe