First Week - Part 1

NOT THAT MUCH TALKING/DIALOGUE AS I SUCK AT SPEAKING AND GENERALLY DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE, SO I DON'T KNOW...

First Week - Thursday

(Kuguri)

Kuguri and Shibayama had been together dating for a while now... Both their parents knew as they helped the two confess to each other...

And since they had helped the two confess, they were ok with the fact that their sons were gay...

So when ever Shibayama was left alone at home for more then a week because of his parents job, it had always been in the past that he'd stay with Shibayama as they used to attend the same school...

But now, they were both first years at two different high schools...

This was the first time this year that Shibayama's parents needed to travel some where...

He had been lying on his bed chilling and listing to a podcast, when his phone buzzed...

Reaching for his phone and opening it, he paused the episode and went to messages...

(Chat between Kuguri and Shibayama's parents)

(I don't know how to layout a text conversation In a story, so you're getting this)

(Parent stands for Shibayama's parents)

Parent: Hello Naoyasu. We were wondering if like times before, if you could stay over and keep Yūki company?

Naoyasu: Hello (Shibayama's parents), sure. But I was wondering if Yūki needs to still be kept company as we've both grown up.

Parent: Yes, we know. But we asked Yūki, and he'd still like for you to come over.

Naoyasu: Ok then. For how long will you guys be gone for?

Parent: This time, we think around a month. Starting tomorrow afternoon.

Naoyasu: Yep, all fine.

Leaving the messages, he went back to listening to his podcast as he packed for the month...

Opening the weather app and packing what he'll need...

Only going back to his phone to skip an episode of the 'Imp and Skizz Podcast' that he had already listened to...

(writing this whilst listening to Impulse and Skizz play a crab game called 'Crab Champions')

First Week - Friday

Volleyball practice was over, and he would be needing to leave if he wanted to catch the train to make his way over to where Nekoma was located...

No one on his or Shibayama's teams knew about the two's relationship...

So, when he started changing into a t-shirt and jeans, instead of his school uniform, his team must have known something was up...

Grabbing his stuff, he rushed out the changing rooms doors.....

He had managed to leave before Suguru or anyone could ask him about it...

On the train, he plugged in his headphones and listened to 'I've Seen That Movie Too' by Elton John...

(He seems like the kind to listen to Elton John)

(Shibayama)

My parents had left a few hours ago and I was Currently making dinner of noodles and meatballs...

The doorbell rang...

(Kuguri)

I rang the doorbell and seconds later, I was standing in Shibayama's kitchen...

A few minutes later, I was Eating dinner with him as we talked about the week and the upcoming weeks...

And after 30 minutes, I was laying cloths out for him tomorrow...

After that, we watched a movie, and he fell asleep on his bed in my arms...

'It'll be cold tomorrow' I thought as I fell into a place I called sleep...

▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁

Ayup, I have no idea where this story was/is going to go...