First Week - Part 3

NOT THAT MUCH TALKING/DIALOGUE AS I SUCK AT SPEAKING AND GENERALLY DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE, SO I DON'T KNOW...

First Week - Saturday

(Shibayama)

The main reason as to why it was dark and cold out made it's self clear an hour into practice...

A light rain had started to fall from the sky...

As lunch neared, the rain grew heavier and was now pounding on the roof of the gym...

It was around this time, that Shibayama realised that he had left his house with out anything...

He was to damn busy being cuddled by Kuguri...

He had his phone tho. And asked Kuroo if he could send a quick tex message, to which Kuroo allowed...

Because this question about permission to use his phone during practice was over heard by Kenma, Kuroo had earned himself a questioning look/glare from the pudding head...

(Shibayama and Kuguri 's private messages)

(Also, I don't know how normal people text, nor do I know how couples/people-in-relationships text)    (Nor do I know how to layout a text conversation In a story, so you're getting this)

Shibayama: Nao

Naoyasu: Yeah

Shibayama: I may or may not have left without everything . . .

Naoyasu: Really?

Shibayama: Yeah :(

Naoyasu: Do I have to? It's raining, and it's warm here at your house.

Shibayama: Please :(

Naoyasu: Fine

(with Kuguri now)

He had been tiding up clothes that he had thrown to the floor earlier when he was in search for his volleyball jacket, when Shibayama texted him asking if he would leave the comfort of the house to run through the heavy rain, to bring his boyfriend some food and an raincoat...

If anyone had asked him if he could do this, he would have declined. But this being for Shibayama's sake, he agreed...

Dumping the clothes out of the bag he had just put them in, he walked to the kitchen...

In the kitchen, he grabbed a plastic bag to fill the inside area of the bag so that nothing could get wet...

He made a sandwich for himself and bagged it. Then made a sandwich for Shibayama, and bagged it. Grabbing a few more food items and filling a water bottle up, the lunch was done...

He then went to grab some other items. Two Raincoats, one of his jumpers which Shibayama loved, and two towels. Placing all with in the plastic bag to keep them dry.

He also grabbed his black face mask (as the Nekoma team was going to be there, and Shibayama hadn't told him that he had rocked up wearing his jacket).

Realising he had put his raincoat inside the bag, he got it out and put it on. Closing the plastic bag and his bag, he swung it over his back, grabbed the spare key which Shibayama had given him last night and left...

The rain was not that bad, but as he walked towards the school, the rain increased and Kuguri had stoped walking and started running...

Reaching the gym, he pulled out from under neath the raincoat his mask which he had placed in his pants pocket apron grabbing it, he put it on after he had pulled the clear plastic raincoat hood down. Somehow his hair had still managed to get wet, only slightly though...

Pulling out his phone, he started to type a message to Shibayama, but jumped when the rumbling of thunder sounded load in his ears as he was standing out side...

▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁

Ayup

Stay Safe