Conversation

Yushiro continues to grab Helia by the arm with Tanjiro, Zenistu, Inosuke, Nezuko,Gwen, Phillip, Dustin, Sarah and Jack following the two.

Yushiro can you pls let me go now? your grip on me is getting a little tight Helia said and Yushiro saw what he was doing and let go of Helia arm sorry Yushiro said not looking at Helia it's ok Yushiro Helia said giving Yushiro a kind smile as Yushiro continues to look away while blushing.

An-Anyway you shouldn't have done what you did back there Helia you could have died from that vehicle Yushiro said stuttering alittle Yushiro Tamayo was about to get hit by that vehicle I couldn't just sit there and do nothing! Helia said defending on what she did.

And I know that but you could have  gotten yourself killed! Yushiro said arguing back then sigh calming himself down honestly Helia why do you always have to run into trouble? Yushiro said in frustration. Actually Yushiro Helia doesn't go looking for trouble trouble usually finds her Gwen said stating to Yushiro statement and were always the one saving her from trouble not that we are complaining or anything it is are job to look out for our little cousin Phillip said joining the conversation.

Helia was blushing after Philip called her little cousin they all then made there way to a brick wall.

Am Yushiro what are we doing a near brick wall- Helia was shock when he saw Yushiro go though the wall easily no way Helia said in still in shock.

Ah! Tanjiro said in disbelief.
Woah! Gwen and Sarah said in shock.
How-How did he do that? Zenistu ask in shock.
Nezuko stared in shock so did Jack
Did he just go through the wall just like that? Phillip ask in shock
HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!Inosuke ask in shock
I have no idea Dustin said having no clue at all

Hey! you all stop standing around and get in here already Yushiro said poking his head out in the wall and everyone followed Yushiro though the wall and once they all got though the brick wall they all saw big small house with light shining through the night sky and a beautiful flower garden as Helia looks at the flowered in awe making her eye shine bright as the sun itself.

Everyone saw this and Tanjiro, Zenistu, Inosuke, Nezuko also Yushiro blush at the look Helia was showing they all enters the house were the same girl wearing purple,has black hair and purple eyes Tamayo who is doing some research.

Tamayo I have return with Helia and with her friends and cousins Yushiro said sounding formal infront of Helia trying to make her impressed with his voice. Hello Helia it's really good to see you again Tamayo said really happy to see Helia again she then run up to Tamayo and gave her a big hug it's good to see you too Tamayo I really miss you Helia said with joy in her voice.

Tamayo Hugged Helia back without hesitation meanwhile Tanjiro, Zenistu, Inosuke and Nezuko who were at the back were feeling left out especially Yushiro since he haven't seen Helia in a long time too.

Where my hug? Doesn't Helia miss me too? Yushiro ask in his mind which Helia read she then let go of Tamayo which made her frown then went up to Yushiro and hugged him which made him blush very hard of course I miss you Yushiro it been a long time since I seen you just as much I haven't haven't seen Tamayo Helia said with a smile on her face.

Yushiro wasn't able to hug Helia because of the affection she is giving him making Yushiro stop working.

Yushiro exe had stop working.

Meanwhile with the people at the back they all getting jealous and sending Yushiro dead glares except for Tamayo,Gwen, Phillip, Sarah, Dustin and Jack.

Few minutes later

Everyone was now sitting on the floor discussing thing that needs to be talk about. So Helia how have been since..... Tamayo ask since the incidence I been fine been training alot and both spells and breathing styles Tamayo and Yushiro could tell that Helia was not fine but they both didn't say anything.

What about you two how are you both? Helia ask well Yushiro and i have been doing good Tamayo said and Yushiro nodded mhm yes Tamayo and I been doing great Yushiro said looking at Helia straight in the eyes.

Hey am Tamayo, Yushiro Helia ask yes Tamayo and Yushiro both answer I want to ask you both something it's about the demon king Helia said what about him Tamayo ask Well it just I  been trying to know who he is but no one knows who the demon king is they only know that he was a friend of my mom and thought that the Hashiras killed her so I was wondering that you two know who the demon king is so that I can find him and tell him that the Hashiras didn't kill mom Helia said.

Tamayo and Yushiro stared at Helia when she ask who the demon king is because they were not supposed to tell Helia who he is because little did Helia know Kagaya told everyone to not tell who the demon king is.

Flashback

Kagaya you can't keep this away from Helia! Tamayo said trying to convince Kagaya Tamayo right Helia deserves to know- Yushiro was then cut off by Kagaya NO SHE DOESN'T! Kagaya said yelling at Tamayo and Yushiro which made them back away a little bit Kagaya then calm himself down Helia can't know who he is she can't so please......don't tell Helia who the demon king is Kagaya said begging to Tamayo and Yushiro.

They both look at each other before they sigh ok we......we won't tell her Tamayo said is defeat while Yushiro nodded his head also in defeat Thank you both of you Kagaya said with a thankful smile on his face.

End of Flashback

N-no Helia we.....we don't know who the demon king is Tamayo said as she feels guilty for lying to Helia as do Yushiro who is looking away.

Oh.....o.....ok....Helia said in sadness she was really hoping to finally know who to demon king by the way Helia you said that the demon king didn't kill your mother and if what your saying is right then do you know who actually killed Cosmica Tamayo ask and Helia didn't hesitate to nod.

Who killed her then Yushiro ask Helia who actually killed Cosmica Yushiro ask and Helia gave them their answer Harvesters Helia said with a little anger in her voice and the answer of Helia shock Yushiro and Tamayo and Helia notice.

You two the Harvesters do you? Helia ask and the two of them nodded their heads Yushiro and I heard of these Harvesters from Cosmica before she died from what we heard these Harvesters rip offs anyone heart out of eats it getting even stronger Tamayo said.

Helia you said that the Harvesters killed your Cosmica right? Yushiro ask Helia nodded and I'm guessing they also killed Bill Tamayo said and Helia nodded again do you know the names of the Harvesters Tamayo ask Helia nodded again do you mind telling us the names Tamayo ask and once again Helia nodded.

Hera

Camilla

and

Geomatus

GEOMATUS!? HE IS LITERALLY THE MOST DEADLIEST HARVESTERS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD HE WAY MORE DEADLIYER THEN HE'S SISTERS!

Wait...do did you all hear that? Zenistu ask and Helia read someone mind sensing someone is about to attack.

EVERYONE GET DOWN!

Everyone manage to get down as something was attacking them and Helia could hear someone laughing.