Tragedy Strike

Helia was just in her room sleeping peacefully until she heard a noise her mother screaming.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Mom? Helia ask but no response Helia then got out of her bed so that she can see what going on with her mother Helia then started to walk around the hallway of the big house looking for her mom.

Mom were are you? Helia was frantic on looking for her mother until see found her mom.......Dead on the floor bleeding and her heart rip out from her chest.

M... Mom? Helia said with tears running down from her eyes Helia also saw a man who has red eyes and red hair with white highlights he was also wearing some kind of armor and he was also standing over her mother dead body he also has something in his hand it has her mother heart and he was eating it.

The mysterious man then felt someone behind him so he turn around to see Helia he them walk toward her and then Helia started to walk backward before running away the man then run after Helia as fast as he can Helia tried her best to run faster but then she reached a dead end.

Helia was scared so scared she doesn't know what to do the man then got his sword and was about to kill Helia until he was tackled by Helia father Bill.

HELIA!
DAD!

Bill then started to fight with the man using all the power he has to take down this man who murdered his wife and was about to kill his daughter.

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD LET YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER JUST LIKE HOW YOU KILLED MY WIFE?!

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS GEOMATUS!

Bill was availe to keep Geomatus down but not for long he got out of Bill wrap and was about to attack him again Bill noticed this and activated his shield to protect himself from Geomatus attack Bill then looked at Helia who was still scared with tears in her eyes.

RUN HELIA!

Helia did what he said and runs as fast as she can Geomatus notice Helia was getting away so he blast the wall with his fire magic so that he could block the entrance to Helia escape.

But Helia was faster she managed to get to the entrance but before she could go though she trip on her dress Helia then look up to see the wall was going to fall on her Helia then closed her eyes put one of her arms up ready to brace for the hit but then.

HELIA!

One of Helia friends Hakuji pushed Helia out of the way before she got smach by the wall then thump on to the floor then got up but then saw her friend Hakuji got smashed by the wall.

SMASH!

HAKUJI!

Helia was about to run to try and help Hakuji but then she was being pulled away by Kaigaku.

LET ME GO! LET ME GO KAI! LET ME GO!

HELIA WE HAVE TO GO NOW!
I'M NOT LEAVING HAKUJI!
WE HAVE TO! HELIA I'M SORRY!

The two of them then heard growing noises they both turn around to see big blue monsterus beings also a girl who was blue hair and blue eyes also she was wearing the same but different color armor she then looked at Helia and Kaigaku before telling the blue monsterus to kill them.

Kaigaku then got behind Helia and told her to run and that he will hold them oof she didn't want to leave him but Kaigaku just told Helia to go now which Helia hesitate but did as what she was told to do and run.

Helia run as fast as she tried to find her other friends she did found three of her friends Tanjiro, Nezuko and Zenitsu who saw her and run towards her.