"Posing a question, 's all." She answered, walking back around the bed to exit their room and head to the kitchen. Matty followed, of course.

Their feet padded down the stairs. "Don't do this to me, E. Please," he finally vocalised.

It took everything in her to leave him hanging for the couple of seconds it took to fetch the bottle of red she'd been saving. She uncorked it and took a swig, repressing the want (more like need) to pounce onto him like a cat.

"First one to touch loses."

They took the bottle of wine over to the sofa and took turns having sips of it. To make the game a bit easier, and not be as tempted, they even sat on opposite ends. Out of reach.

It wasn't until then that Matty realised that she was wearing a pair of his boxers as shorts. She had to roll over the waistband a couple of times to stop them from falling off her hips, but they still fit loosely. The way Este was scrunched up—clearly trying to make herself comfortable within the cushions—made the boxers tug lower. Matty peered at the skin low on her hips and made the assumption that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. God. If he yanked them down her thighs there would be nothing between him and her cunt.

He adjusted his pants, growing hard at the thought. Not a great way to play if he wanted to win.

Este was just as hot and bothered as him, but was just a bit better at hiding it. She stared at his hand that gripped the remote, flicking through the options on Netflix mindlessly (though he couldn't care less what was on the telly). The veins on the back of his hand flexed, and Este's eyes watched. She then trailed them upwards on his arm and realised how sculpted they were. Were they always that big? she thought. Bloody hell.

As if on perfect cue, Matty scooched himself lower, now almost fully on his back to relax. He threw an arm up and behind his head, hand cradling the back of his neck. The action flicked the bottom hem of his t-shirt upwards, forcing the ink on his skin to be exposed to the air. His hips rose and wiggled back and forth before he sealed the comfy action with a quick yawn. Of course he chose to do it while he saw Este's head turned to him instead of the television, feeling the burn of her gaze. Any other day, she'd be on his lap in seconds.

Her breathing quickened. It was a bit embarrassing that something so simple could drive her insane—along with the fact that it was her idea—so she briefly used her hands to cover her reddening face. Holding out as a strategy clearly wasn't going well. So, Este thought of what might speed things up.

"Gonna go for a wee. You know what wine does to me," she suddenly announced, getting up and running to the toilet. Sure, she really did have to go. But once she finished, she decided to leave the boxers on the bathroom floor instead of pulling them back on.

Walking back into Matty's line of sight, now only clothed with a black baby tee that hugged her torso and nothing on her bottom half, Este stopped in front of him to bend down and grab the bottle of wine that sat on the coffee table. She turned around to face him and locked her eyes with his as she took a swig.

His mouth fell open for the few seconds he maintained the eye contact, but soon let his focus fall down her body, ultimately stopping at her bare pussy. He couldn't help but at least glance. He watched the space below her belly button expand and contract as she slowly breathed in and out. He even saw her thighs clench together. You've got to be fucking kidding me, he thought. This is torture.

"My eyes are up here," commented Este, breaking the trance he was clearly stuck in, and then returning to her corner of the sofa.

"Fuck off," Matty confidently responded with a scoff, though she could tell from the small smile of defeat on his face that she'd caught him off guard. "Didn't have the balls to leave the shirt behind too, huh? Only my boxers?"