0.1 / past

Netherlands - Amsterdam / Noah / 11.30 pm

I blankly stare at the screen, after finishing up reading the e-mail.

----------
From: jonasthefailure@gmail.com
To: noahtheamazingkoala@yahoo.com
Noah, I cannot do this anymore. I know that I' ve told you I needed more time to think, it just doesn' t make any difference. I want to tell you that you' ve been the only light in my dark universe for the latest wonderful years we' ve been together. I know you' ve worked very hard to stick my broken pieces back together and you' ve done great, it' s just that they were not created to become one again. I' ll miss you, even while my body rots into a meal for bacteria.
--------

God dammit, god dammit!!!
I shouldn' t have left him alone, even though he had resisted. I should' ve known that this was going to end bad.

I quickly get on my feet, descend the stairs faster than ever and get out of the house after taking the keys of the car in my hand. I run to the car and get in. It smells like rotting rats in here but the smell is my last problem right now. I murmur " You idiot, you stupid moron. " referring to myself, as I keep making my way to Jonas' house. Luckily, his house is not really away from me and there are literally no cars around.

After a three minutes long ride, my body blurts out of the car and runs towards the wooden house. I nervously - and kind of madly - knock on the front door, regardless of the annoyance of the neighborhood. Jonas' mother, who' s a woman in her late 40s, in a silk, black nightgown opens the door and looks directly at my eyes, questioning whether I' m crazy or not.

" I' m so sorry Mrs. Smith. I just.. I need to see Jonas. " I say as I slowly push her to the left and run up the stairs which are located to my right. I can hear Jonas' mother following me. I turn left and open the first door in a rush. And as the scene in the room becomes visible, I hear a loud scream, coming from my back. And to be honest, I must' ve screamed aswell.

The room seems totally the same; the same black wallpaper which has scrathes on it, the same depressing books on the roofs and all the furniture, remaining the same. But there' s one difference, although it' s a major one. It' s him.

The difference is the hanging body of Jonas, a tightened rope around his neck which is attached to a pipe on the ceiling.

My eyes just stare at the scene and my hands cover up my widely open mouth.
This cannot be happening.
This cannot be real.

So hi guys ( and gals. ) . I hope you' ve enjoyed this little, short chapter. This is just the beginning and kind of a prologue ^-^ ) Anyways, I' d really appretiate it if you leave a comment and tell me what you think about this chapter.
Peace out, Eric.