Obito, no longer hiding behind a mask, looked sorrowful. "I was saved by Madara when I should have died long ago," he admitted, lowering his gaze. "And Kakashi, you broke the promise we made to each other. You failed to protect Rin Nohara, the girl I cared for."

Hearing this revelation, Menma, Mito, and Narumi who also happened to be present, were left wide-eyed and curious. They had never known about this connection between their father and Obito. Their senseis as well. on the other hand, Liam stood silently, observing the unfolding events with a stern expression, while a distance away, Naruto found himself fascinated by this unexpected turn of events.

Struggling to comprehend the magnitude of Obito's pain and the depth of his grudge against Kakashi, Liam spoke up. "Obito, I understand that you're hurt, but joining Madara and perpetuating this cycle of violence won't bring Rin back. Is revenge truly the answer?"

Obito's eyes flickered with a mix of conflict and sadness. "I know what I'm doing won't bring her back, but it's too late to turn back now," he confessed, his voice laced with regret. "Madara has shown me a different path, one where I can reshape the world and prevent others from suffering as I did."

Meanwhile, Madara Uchiha, ever observant, watched the exchange unfold with a calm expression. The Ten-Tails under his control roared menacingly, making the ground tremble. With a confident smirk, Madara said, "Enough of this sentimental banter. It's time to put an end to this battle."

As Liam realized the dire situation they were in, he stepped forward, a sense of duty and determination emanating from him. "We cannot let the world be plunged into darkness," he declared, unsheathing his sword. "We must stop Madara and Obito, for the sake of our loved ones and the future."

With a resounding battle cry, the clash between Liam and Madara intensified. The air crackled with energy as Liam's sword clashed with Madara's techniques. Despite the overwhelming power of the Ten-Tails, Liam fought valiantly, drawing upon his unwavering resolve and the strength of his clan.

In the midst of the chaotic battlefield, the clash between Liam, and the formidable Uchiha duo, Obito and Madara, had reached its peak. Two hours of relentless combat had taken its toll, and signs of fatigue were evident on Obito while Liam, with his mask concealing his emotions, managed to catch his breath.(without knowing from everyone and also the spectators).

Meanwhile, Kakashi and Might Gai closely watched the intense struggle. Alongside them stood Menma, Mito, and Narumi, eager to lend their strength. And not too far away, Killer Bee, the Jinchuriki of the Eight-Tails, readied himself for the impending fight.

Madara, sensing an opportunity to claim victory, unleashed a devastating blow towards Liam. However, Liam, standing tall and composed, smirked confidently. He knew that Itachi Uchiha, with the help of his younger brother Sasuke, had managed to defeat the mastermind behind the war, the devious Yakushi Kabuto. This allowed the release of the Edo Tensei, a technique that controlled the reanimated shinobis, including Madara himself.

Just as Madara anticipated his triumph, it seemed fate had another plan in mind. He goes back to his reanimated body much to dismay from the others. Suddenly they were greeted the five people who just arrived the battlefield.

Sasuke and his brother Itachi with three former Hokages, Hashirama Senju with his younger brother Tobirama Senju and also his student Hiruzen Sarutobi.

However, something caught the five Konoha shinobis' attention.

Zankoku, the merciless warrior who had attacked Konoha years ago, appeared with a newfound desire to repent for his past misdeeds. Utilizing the reanimation jutsu, Zankoku had come to undo his wrongs and help turn the tide of the war.