Fourteen

I stared at Louis, "What are you talking about?" He sighed, then pointed to my bathroom door, the light was on, and the door was slightly opened. I look next to me, he was gone, slowly I got up. Creeping like a cat to the door, I put my palm of my hand on the door slightly pushing it, and there my body was. Laying on the floor, looking lifeless, I then looked outside, and it was dark. I didn't know why it was so dark, but myself felt dark.

Looking around the bathroom there was a letter, my suicide note, there was a razor, blood, and an empty bottle of pills. Not only was there confusing, but no answers, there wasn't a thing that I remembered about this. "I don't remember any of this..." Then Louis was on the other side of my body, appearing right in front of my eyes. Then he basically walked right through my body that was laying on the cold ground. He took my hand and led me outside of my door.

"Everything had happen to the point of you sitting down on your bed, but inside of still sitting there you got up, and went to your bathroom. There you self harmed quite a bit, not bothering to clean up any. You went to grab a bottle of pills, I was trying to get you to stop, to not do this. But regardless of what I was trying it wasn't going to work, you swallowed all the pills in that bottle, then got up brought back a pen and paper, to write you suicide note. Minutes later you were gone. I couldn't find you before it was to late, and by the time you were fully gone, you didn't even remember what happened. You just sat on your bed like nothing had ever happened, that's when I appeared to you. I'm so sorry, I really wanted you to live. I really did, but you couldn't see me." Louis kissed my hand, and hugged me.

Taking it all in, "I still don't remember." He cupped my cheek with one of his hands, "and you probably won't remember, if you don't remember by now. I want you to come with me now." I looked at him, confused, and lost. "Okay, I, I trust you." All I wanted was to be Louis. And that's what I'm getting.

He grabbed my hand, and I held on to his. Then we went, off to a place, where no one could harm us again.