Eight

POV CHANGE!!!!

There was a boy with cruly hair who always seemed to be looking at me. He would galnce at me with a worried looks and I've always wondered about him. I just wish I knew something about him. I given him notes, Harry is his name. I like the name Harry. Louis and Harry. It has some kind ring to it. But what am I kidding. He'd never like someone like me. He's flawless to me. As for me, my fatness makes me look horrible, absloutly horrible. My stomach aches at the thought. I groan, why does it have to do that. If I could live without food I would, and I do most the times. I just lost my appitiate and when I eat I just throw up. I pass out a lot. And my grades are dropping. I'm just getting worse by the day and I'm not sure how much more I can take.

When I walk into my english class Harry sits looking down at his lap. His eyes meet mine, and I quickly sit down not looking at him. My palms start to shake. Today I'm sitting across the room. I feel so horrible for walking out of the lunchroom, when I was the one that wanted him to sit with me. I wanted to talk to him but things had happen before hand and I didn't know what I was going to do. I like Harry, more than I should, and I hurt myself phyiscally, and when I sat down for lunch I was just beating myself emotionally. Before I knew it the bell rung and before I could get up a note was placed on my desk. Long fingers grazed the end of my desk before leaving the side and walking out of the classroom. I slowly grabed the note and opend it.

To the boy who I'd wait for,

It's okay. When ever you want to talk I'm okay with. Because I'll wait for you. I'll wait as long as you want me to, even though it may not be long. The dark, it comes.