Chapter 2- the paw patrol.

The next morning, Bean had awoken in a puphouse that was yellow and white, with a box of cookies by the door when she got up. She sniffed them out and began to eat some without thinking.

Suddenly a medium sized brown and white bulldog came bustling by. Before he stopped mid walk and turned to look at bean eating. "Did you just eat my cookies?!" the bulldog said with a glare.

Bean stopped mid munch and looked very scared. But, suddenly. The bulldog rolled over and showed his belly. "Nah, just kidding! Eat all you want!" he chuckled.

Bean slowly began to munch again and blinked. "These guys are some strange cats..." she mumbled aloud. The bulldog hopped up and looked back at her. "Huh?''

Bean frowned, "nothing!"

Bean began to step out of the puphouse when she realized that she wasn't in adventure city anymore. She was in an unfamiliar place.

The bulldog looked up to the sky and then back to her and grinned. "Oh right. Welcome to Adventure bay!"

Bean had a puzzled look. "How, how did I get here?" she asked quietly. The bulldog gave her another grin before swiping a cookie. "To start..." he began with his toothy mouth full. "My name's rubble..." he munched some more. "And we brought you here! "

Bean looked even more puzzled at this.

"...The paw patrol?..But why?"

Rubble just blinked and nodded to the large tower base behind them. "It was Marshall's idea!" he grinned bigger than before. Bean looked surprised by this As she sat up. "The dalmatian? " rubble nodded and swiped another cookie.

Bean frowned as the bulldog stole her only food in days.

"Ok then..." Bean rolled her eyes. "I'll be going."

Bean got up and headed towards the forest behind the old watchtower.

Rubble looked as content as ever eating cookies. "Bye!" he shouted after her.

—---meanwhile—---

"You did what?!"

Marshall woofed at rubble. While they were in the main lobby of the watchtower.

Rubble, who was still chowing down, looked unfazed. "Oh you're just upset because the cute girl got away."

A voice boomed from the back of the room. It was chase.

Marshall grumbled and walked away. Leaving rubble to his cookies and chase to his high and mightiness.

___

Bean was running once again. Not from the huskies for food. Or from an angry dogcatcher. But from a ghost...