3 | 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙚

Start from the beginning

Y/N was debating whether to add in that last part or not, but decided to write it anyway so at least Hyunjin had something to be flustered over now too.

Just as Y/N sent the message to Hyunjin, a new message pinged through her phone.

Felix: Hi, it's Felix. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out for lunch with me today? I usually don't get time off in the middle of the day, but I managed to get a lot of work done last night so I have some time off

Felix was asking her to lunch? Of course she would go. Y/N hurriedly typed her response.

Y/N: Of course, I'd love to. Do you just wanna meet outside the JYP building then at like 2?

Felix: Works for me, see you then

It was pretty insane to Y/N that her and Felix had only really had one conversation and already the other was asking her to lunch. Right, just lunch. No need to get her hopes up.

Y/N decided she'd shower, get ready and then leave in an hours time since it was already 1pm. She'd really slept in late.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"So where do you wanna go for lunch?" Felix asked, "I don't mind, it's all on me."

Y/N smiled, happy to finally see the older again. They'd only had a small conversation the day before, but Y/N already felt close to Felix.

"Hmm, let me think about it." Y/N hummed as the two walked down the busy high-street.

The traffic was loud as always, blaring car horns adding to the noisy atmosphere among the rush of people. Felix took Y/N's hand in his own to make sure they didn't loose each other in the swelling crowd of people.

"I'm sure Hyunjin took you somewhere nice last night." Felix had to half-shout to be heard over the noise.

"Yeah," Y/N nodded, "But for lunch, I'd rather go somewhere like McDonald's. I don't enjoy a heavy lunch."

Felix laughed, "I said we can go anywhere here, I'll pay, and you pick McDonald's?"

Y/N shrugged, "What can I say, they make banging fries."

"McDonald's it is then."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Woah, slow down, you're gonna choke." Felix warned Y/N as the younger wolfed down her food.

"Sorry, I just haven't had this for ages," Y/N spoke with a mouth full of fries soaked in the coke she was drinking from her other hand.

"Close your mouth when you're eating." Felix reminded her.

The idol didn't order much, just some fries and a burger, whereas Y/N may as well have ordered the whole menu- a shrimp burger, bulgogi burger, and changnyeong garlic chicken burger, along with large fries, coke and sprite.

"Are you gonna be able to eat all of that?" Felix wondered even though he really had no doubts that Y/N would demolish it all at the current rate she was eating.

"Of course." Y/N replied, stuffing her face with more fries as she started on her final burger.

Felix chuckled softly, watching as Y/N devoured her food with delight; he watched the way Y/N's eyes lit up as he brought Y/N her chicken nuggets.

"Thanks, I can't believe I forgot to order any," Y/N sighed, happy that at least Felix had reminded her, "We can share if you want..."

"Sure," Felix nodded, "I've got 5 minutes to spare before I have to go back to practice."