19. let me remind you.

Y/N's POV

We're back from Barbados and it was one of the best times that I've ever had in my life.

I know I always tell Lani to keep it simple when it comes to my birthday, but I'm glad she didn't this time.

It was so amazing and I can't wait to go back there with them and Adeya one day.

"Y/n/n."

"Yes, Keh ?"

"Come here." I walked up to them.

"What's up?"

"I'm about to go to the studio and meet up with Kiana, do you wanna come with me?"

"Who's gonna watch Adeya?"

"I called Jamie and Destin over to watch her just incase you wanted to come."

"I think I hear them outside." They knocked on the door and I let them in.

"Hey, y'all." Destin and Jamie both gave us hugs.

"Hey, how y'all been? I seen y'all was having fun on y'all lil trip." Destin said.

"Yeah, it was amazing, so beautiful. We all need to go one day." Keh said.

"Most definitely." Jamie joined in.

"Y'all look good, what y'all been doin?" I asked.

"Nothing, been workin out a lil bit, you see the muscles." Destin flexed.

"Boy, you ain't scarin no damn body with those things." Keh said. 

"Not too much. Where my niece at?"

"She in her room."

"Well if y'all don't mind us, cmon girl." Jamie and Destin went upstairs to Adeya's room.

"You ready to go?" Keh asked.

"Yeah."

"Ight." We went outside, I locked the door to the house and walked to Keh's car.

They were holding the door for me as always, that's something that I never want to change.

"Thank you." I kissed their cheek and got in. They closed the door then got in. They started the car and started driving to the studio.

"You got anything written yet?"

"Yeah, just a lil bit though. I wrote a verse for this feature that she wants me to do."

"Lemme hear it." She started to sing. Whenever they sing, it's like butter spreading smoothly on a fresh piece of toast. So warm and comforting.

"I love that."

"I feel like I could tweak it a lil bit."

"Do what you want, but I think it's perfect."

"Really."

"Yes."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"You ready to sing some shit?"

"What you mean?"

"You know you gon end up singin just a lil bit every time I bring you with me."

"I mean, it's not every time, but I don't mind it at all."

"Damn, I'm excited."

We got to the studio a few minutes later where we met Kiana.

"Hey, Keh." Kiana stood up and started walking towards us.