1. Mistaken.

(before y'all start reading this, if you didn't read that message i posted, i am restarting this, i have to. don't be confused or anything😭ight bye.)

Lani's POV

Holy shit, I don't even know what's happening right now. I'm drunk, this girl just started kissing all up on me and I don't know what to do.

I look to the right and saw Y/n. Oh no. She looked disappointed more than anything which made me question everything going on.

I pushed the girl off of me and tried walking back to the center of the stage, but suddenly stopped.

She looked away from me and put the microphone to her lips and started speaking.

"Hey, y'all!" Her face lit up as the crowd started to cheer for her.

"I know you probably weren't expecting me, I don't think Lani was either." She looked over and me and still smiled even though I knew she was mad at me.

"I came here tonight because I wanted to share some news with you guys and Lani. Come here, Lani." She looked over and I started walking to her.

She opened her arms and gave me a hug, while we hugged, I whispered to her.

"Oh my God, baby. I missed you."

"I'm sure you did, I am really sure you did."

"Don't do this, you know I love you."

"I don't know if that's true anymore." She pulled away from the hug and started speaking into the mic again.

"So what I wanted to tell y'all is that I will be joining the rest of the tour..."

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"And before y'all start, cause I know you will, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to perform tonight, I promise when I come back on a solo tour, I'll go hard for y'all."

"SING SOMETHING BEFORE YOU GO!" Someone shouted from the crowd.

"I can't, love. We, well I gotta go, but I'll tell you what, I'll go live later on Instagram, make sure y'all follow me if you aren't so you can get notified and we can talk about whatever, that sound good?"

"YES!" A collective answer came from the crowd.

"Alright then, we'll talk later?"

Another collective "yes" came from the crowd.

"Okay, I'll see y'all later, I love you, Dallas." She waved to the crowd and left the stage.

"Thank y'all so much again, I love you, I'll see you soon." I said.

I waved and ran to the back of the stage as fast as I could, but Y/n/n wasn't there.

"Where did she go?" I asked Dion.

"I don't know, but she most likely went to the car."

"Oh my God, why is this happening?"

"You know why, you was just kissin on some other girl."

"1. I was tryna go back to get some water and sit in my dressing room for a second, then this girl came and pulled me in, she started kissing me and Y/n/n saw. 2. I'm drunk, and that girls the reason why."

"What do you mean she's the reason why you're drunk?" Ali asked genuinely confused.

"I got hear a little early and that girl, her name is Hydia I think, she kept giving me drinks even when I said I didn't want anymore."