○twenty|seven○

A/N

{Sorry for the long wait yall I been trying to get ready for college lol}

●Ronal was speedwaddling her way back to the Sully's home.

She had just finished making sure Tsireya was okay and Ao'nung promised to watch over her. He knew how badly his mother wanted to see her sister okay so he reassured her that he'd take care of his own sister.

Upon her arrival she saw that Neytiri was sitting outside, holding her newly born son while Kiri played in her hair. Liia and Tuk leaned on her shoulders while seemingly in a conversation.

Ronal assumed that the boys must've been inside the hut or out in the village.

She didn't pay them too much attention and her eyes wandered around quickly, looking for Nayliä.

Her ears started to pin back against her head in frustration when she couldn't spot her sister.

Tuk noticed the woman and jumped up to greet her again.

"Auntie Ronal!"

Ronal smiled slightly at her and placed a hand on her head affectionately.

"Hello Tuktirey, is your mother around?"

"She went to surprise Aunt Rey'na."

Ronal nodded gratefully and waved at Neytiri and the girls.

She patted Tuk's head softly, "Thank you. Tell your mom and sisters I said hello."

Tuk then bounced away and Ronal waddled towards her destination with determination and anxiousness feeling her body. She just wanted to see her sister again to make sure what she experienced was real.

On her way there she briefly waved and spoke to those who greeted her good morning.

It wasn't as busy as usual considering a lot of the people offered to volunteer to help rebuild the sister villages. Others were preparing for funerals of those who were lost during the battle.

Ronal was proud of her people for being so helpful and resourceful. She knew that everything would be settled down in no time with how strong willed the village was as a whole.

As she walked in she saw Rey'na laying down with her head on Nayliä's lap. They both turned to her and she simply smiled before sitting down and leaning her head on Nayliä's shoulder.

Ronal looked at both her sisters with warmth, happy to be back to being an reunited trio.

Nayliä leaned into her more, "I never thought our lives would turn out like this."

Rey'na snorted, "What part exactly? You leaving and coming back with a whole army of kids or having the audacity to die?"

Nayliä and Ronal giggled in sync causing Rey'na to laugh.

Ronal glanced at Rey'na, "I think Eywa guided us exactly where we were meant to be."

Nayliä felt a little heavier at that statement but didn't want to ruin the moment. She still wasn't completely accepting of what she had learned but she wasn't up to discussing it with anyone besides her mates yet.

"We should celebrate our accomplishments and your return."

Ronal's suggestion made Rey'na perk up even more.

"Yes! We could use it to surprise Tonowari and Aiyakan. They have missed you greatly."

"We have so much going on though, are you sure?" Nayliä flickered her eyes between her two sisters in uncertainty.