○sixteen○

● "Sully's inbound. I want eyes on him!" Quaritch was pissed, he had Jake right where he wanted him only for it all to be ruined. He barked more orders and hopped onto his ikran. He refused to bear the weight of failure like his human self had done.

Neytiri flew into the warzone and took aim at the helicopter above. With a yell, she released the arrow and it went straight through the demon's chest. She let out a few victorious yips and looked for her next target.

Nayliä and Rey'na stuck together as they cut through whoever was in front of them.

Rey'na would snatch a sky person and sling them Nayliä's way, who would then finish the job.

Ronal was right behind them and came out of the water like a powerhouse and pierced her target with her spear. She joined her sisters and they moved as one while making sure they covered each other's backs.

Tonowari was doing well on his own and sliced his enemies as if they were nothing.

Occasionally, he would cross paths with Aiyakan who had a devious smirk on his face as he moved expertly through the battle. So far, they all were in good shape.

After a while, Nayliä deemed her sisters to be okay on their own.

She yelled over all the noise, "I gotta find the kids!"

"Okay! We got this, go!"

Rey'na and Ronal shrunk their fighting area to cover the spot she had left.

Nayliä took off towards where she last saw the children.

Neytiri was currently making her ikran zigzag to avoid the crazy amount of bullets flying at them.

Quaritch was flying behind her, constantly shooting his gun. He never let her out of her sight, hell bent on getting his revenge.

Jake appeared behind him with nothing but pure hatred on his face. He shot at Quaritch until his gun ran out of bullets.

He threw it away and got close enough that his skimwing was able to latch onto Quaritch's ikran. The poor creature cried out and threw its rider off. They both hit the water with a loud splash.

Nayliä had snuck onto the ship just as Neteyam jumped on.

He started to cut through Tsireya's restraints first.

"Hey, baby brother," he moved to Liia and Tuk. "Need some help?"

He eventually got all the girls free and ushered them off the ship with Tsireya leading the way.

He made his way to Lo'ak with a half grin on his face, "Who's the mighty warrior?"

"I am."

Both boys turned to Nayliä with hopeful smiles. She returned the loving energy but her face became one of urgency. She quickly cut Lo'ak free and placed a hand on both of their shoulders.

"Don't worry loves, I'll get you out of here."

She turned to leave but Lo'ak grabbed her hand.

"Wait, ma, they still have Spider."

Nayliä paused and she immediately felt conflicted. She loved Spider like another son but she also knew he would be safe while they would not.

"We can't just leave him." Nayliä let out a long sigh and nodded for him to lead the way.