Chapter 8

"Shitshitshit!" I mumbled to myself as I ran around my home after I received Cat's text

"Shitshitshit!" I mumbled to myself as I ran around my home after I received Cat's text. I somehow had completely forgotten that Priest had agreed to do a demonstration on... sensual choking. Today. In a few minutes from now.

Shit.

Like Drew, Damian was also well respected within the BDSM and Kink scene. Come to think of it, everyone who walked through the doors of Liberacion was well-known and respected for some reason or another. We made sure to provide the best of the best when it came to knowledge, safety, and fun.

And Liberacion was about to have one of the best of the best lecturing in like... 30 minutes.

Everyone at the club swore that Damian and I had something going on. But truthfully... he was one of the most famous Dominants in the scene. He was a Dom through and through, so there was absolutely no way there'd ever be anything between us.

No matter how much of an absolute dream he was...

Our relationship was playful and flirty at most but nothing more. And despite our mutual friends pushing for more, I was more than happy for it to stay that way.

No way in hell was I going to put myself in such a vulnerable position as a Submissive ever again. Absolutely not. Even if...

Even if Damian's presence alone made me wanna fall to my knees and his deep baritone voice made me wanna fold like a fuckin' flip phone to his every whim.

Shaking myself out of my thoughts, I started to look for an outfit to wear to work. I had to physically stop myself from going overboard with getting dolled up and instead, I picked out my usual comfortable jeans along with a turquoise hoodie and a white t-shirt underneath.

 I had to physically stop myself from going overboard with getting dolled up and instead, I picked out my usual comfortable jeans along with a turquoise hoodie and a white t-shirt underneath

Again, I put on one coat of mascara with a light layer of baby pink gloss, paired with dainty diamond earrings and I slipped an equally dainty silver heart-shaped ring onto my middle finger before I put on some black Vans and made my way to work.

Here goes nothing...

~~

"We have a problem..." Cat said the moment I walked through the doors of Liberacion.